Ludia, are you kidding me?!

Since new matchmaking I also wasn’t facing anything but stronger teams.
When I levelled my Tenon from 23 to 24 using grinder coins ALL the Thors went from 127 speed to 135 speed…not a few ALL OF THEM!

Then I speed and health AND damage boosted virtually my whole team, and…NO CHANGE!

Funny it punishes the free way yet boosts are fine…INSTERESTING!!!

1 Like

I will add that I am pretty much winning about 50% of my matches against those teams or better. Also, my team level is often higher than my opponents.

1 Like

I levelled my TanyBeak (Zorion) the other day from 21 to 22 but since I don’t do arena anymore as its a cesspool I don’t know if it made a difference, but im betting my opponents got harder.

1 Like

Just a side note, if you are feeling really stressed while playing or battling, just stop doing arena for a while. Since I stopped using the sewer (which is why its rat infested btw) my stress level irl are non existent, I kid you not!

Even taking a few days off arena will help, im at about a week now personally.

Dont worry about missing the free boosts from the dailies as they make no difference anyway.

1 Like

The only thing we can do is we skip the battle. I just notice that every time you have a winning streak, say 2 or 3 times in a row, then its almost impossible to stun your enemy, let alone hit them with critical hit.
I have seen that there is this guy with only 1400 trophies but he has a lvl 13 trex, lvl 16 sino, and other level 15 dinos. Most likely those who have 1400 trophies will face this guy and Ludia call it fair game.
We need to stop playing battles now or Ludia will ignore our complaint as always.

1 Like

I love the idea of a non boosted arena, I absolutely hate the idea of the boosts, and I won’t use them ever, it’s harder but I can still against some boosted opp, still its really annoying to get squashed by legendary boosted dinoa, even if you have unique ones facing them, I hope the person who decided the boost packs does something to undo that mistake, it’s awful