Ludia Forums

Ludia do you hate me?

Suddenly my Jurassic world alive account was gone and Jurassic world alive got me in a different account level 2, while I was at level 15. I have spent tons of REAL money to your game. I cannot remember my old support key. My old account in game name was “Melet”. Fix it as soon as possible or refund me. Its not the first time I have account problems and I am not spoofing.

I’m sorry that happened with your game account, Little_Prince. If your game was linked to your Facebook or Google Play account, could you please make sure that you have not disconnected from them in your game?

If you were playing as a Guest account, please reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com. Our support team will do their best to assist you with your account recovery.

Thanks!

It was linked to google. It is connected. I also contacted google and after a long conversation Google told me to contact you

Could I ask you to reach out to our support team if you haven’t already, so they can take a closer look at this for you?

I already did. Hope they will answer me soon. I cannot just do anything else than complain about your services. From the moment you sell a product which is “pay to win” basically and the prices are sky high, you should do something about those errors not happening

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

What do you mean exactly?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You are not helping me