Ludia for the LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THE WORLD

Ludia I love you but PLEASE create a evolve dialogue for creatures above level 10 checking to ask if we are sure. It has only happened twice but I am level 14 and so accidentally upgrading a dinosaur from 15 to 16 or worse is a massive hit to my coins. Why isn’t this a thing yet, very easy to implement and I know lots of people have asked for it.

3 Likes

The only reason I can think of is that it is left out by design. There is a confirmation when you want to spend bucks… but not to evolve. That, coupled with the GIGANTIC evolve button only leads me to one conclusion. It is completely on purpose.

You tell ‘em!! Anytime I make a mistake, I immediately begin looking for a scapegoat to shift all responsibility away from myself too :hugs:

1 Like

Lol just the other day I let my 2 young nieces play with the game n they were fiddling around with the dinos, n tats when I went OMG!!! in my head n prayed pls dont touch the evolve button or it’s ten of thousands of coins down the drain! Luckily there were no accidents…phew!

1 Like