Ludia has provided me $300 hardcash to provide to all of you

Over 3 separate videos I have provided 3 different links that provide $100 hardcash each. Hope you can all check out the videos and enjoy the hardcash links!

$100 Hardcash link 3: Oviraptor is finally here!!! ( Jurassic World Dominion | Jurassic World The Game ) Deleted JWD Dino! - YouTube

$100 Hardcash link 2: Oviraptor incoming! ProC is Free! Therizinosaurus Vs Cerazinosaurus ( Jurassic World Dominion JWTG ) - YouTube

$100 Hardcash link 1(video contains dominion spoilers so only watch the first minute for hardcash link if you don’t want spoilers): SPOILER REVIEW of the Epic "Conclusion" to the Jurassic Era! ( Jurassic World Dominion ) Beta, Dinos - YouTube

16 Likes

Is it a safe link? Cheers.

2 Likes

I tried it. It works.

3 Likes

Thx for 300 DB

2 Likes

I’ve watched all ur vids before

2 Likes

Long time I wasn’t watching your videos since when did you started recording jw the game?

1 Like

Well I’ve been playing the game since 2015, but I will often make videos when I unlock new creatures :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, the links are like the ones handed out to TheGamingBeaver to give to the community.

4 Likes

Thanks so much! Much appreciated and respected!

2 Likes

How do you use this?

2 Likes

300 banknotes to the sack. Thanks

1 Like

Just click the link and hopefully it should load up the game and $100 hardcash each time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm… for some reason it doesn’t work. It takes me to ludia.com

Try a different browser

1 Like