Ludia I swear

You have got to be kind if me can you guys make on update fixing bugs for the love of all things fair this cost me the match and you wonder why people hate so much is cause of crap like this
As you can see all I need to do was bring out my tryko guess what the game said…
image image
It’s already had swapped in erlidom and striked
And you wanna know my internet connection was at
WANNNA KNOW HOW MUCH I LOST!?*

Like can you’ll get your act together people here tell you what needs fixing and yet it seems that you just see it and ignore us saying

WeLl jUsT cOntAcT sUppOrt when we have all done that and nothing… we’re tired of this crap ludia people are already suffering enough this year with what going on so they come to the game to find so joy and distraction from their situation but how can they do that when you can even fix donate or control strikes!

Okay I’m done still this is you fault but pls try to work with us on fixing theses problems cause this ridiculous with all the bugs glitch and problems there are

4 Likes

Definitely agree I loose too many battles because of those stupids bugs

2 Likes

This annoys me during tournament battles. I could care less in the arena (unless i know I’m gonna win)

3 Likes

Honestly there was know way I was gonna lose… and then I lost

You tried to mash buttons didnt you?

Until Ludia fixes this kind of crap, they should stop pushing PvP. Skill Tournaments dun sell boosts and serve to annoy the player base.

I got this bug so many times, I actually dun bother with tournaments once I reach a certain point of.losses.

Stop Ludia, you are destroying a good game with your insistence on PvP and lack of focus on exploration.

3 Likes

Ohhhh come the

This glitch has been like for months and it’s still not fixed come the heck on ludia.

Good luck getting anything fixed in this game. :rofl:

5 Likes

I would be fine if they spent three updates just fixing bugs. This stuff is really annoying in the tournament where you can tilt endlessly to this garbage. Btw rip 33 points. :’(

2 Likes