Every body is looking for this! :joy: :grin:

7 Likes

First one’s not my opinion

Squidward How Original 08042021181401

17 Likes

When mermaids use the arena…
JurassicMermaide

13 Likes

I am not great at memes as you can probably tell… and I’m not great with comedy either…
Untitled drawing (4)
idk, this is just what came to me whenever I saw youtubers, forum members, and fellow alliance mates compliment and be amazed by rinchenia’s “new” and cool sanctuary animations

17 Likes

me when my friend defeated the carnotaurus boss in 1 hit before i even attacked:
WOW just WOW!
cat thumbs up picture

2 Likes

What makes most meme’s awesome is their truth, doesn’t necessarily have to be funny :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The feeding animation, aww, that is one disgusting thing. The strand of meat coming from… u know where

1 Like

I find it to be one of the most gruesome, goats not even dead yet I think, another one is the giant pterosaur animations, literally stabbed, poor goats have it the worst in the franchise lol

5 Likes

Yeah, also, I fought a daryx today, remember how I was saying, its been a while since a true pterosaur that’s not from a theme team

1 Like

Or the snek one

U guys don’t kill goats in the most polite way

1 Like

my friend it could be worse, ludia could have shown the goat being suffocated and the life leaving its eyes as we squeeze it to death, we at least give them a hug before death, granted its a death hug that can kill almost anything but still
and we at least don’t leave a mess behind… so that’s a plus!

1 Like

Oh god and i thought entelodontids were scary when i was little

Besides why doesen’t spino get fish, like even the lizard like synapsids get it and ur description states that u eat fish and then spino is like “nah i like killing goats”, also what does constrictor eat haven’t seen the AR animation

i don’t really know as I can’t use AR… so…
I guess you could say I eat the corpses of my enemies I defeat in the arena or I never eat and have been starving for an eternity!

3 Likes

Remember animals dont have the luxury of popping down to McDonalds for a BigMac lol, that meat on your burger got there somehow remember ;), you just dont see it :stuck_out_tongue:

No jimmy your not phosora

18 Likes

What a legendary epic

2 Likes

Literally same for me this am.

I finally made it happen…

(disappointing that not all four speed buffs were applied, fun nonetheless)

15 Likes