Ludia Forums

Ludia Memes

Why would it be a Wildcard? It has mostly resilient traits.
We can argue that it could be fierce too because of the counter, but there’s nothing cunning on it

Nullifying impact and impact and run are both cunning moves I believe

& Run abilities aren’t cunning at all, they’re probably the most neutral thing in the game, every clas has it and their own variations with different effects.
Why would Nullification be a cunning trait? It’s something useful for every class and doesn’t really hold some sort of relationship with cunnings

2 Likes

Both Nullification and Attack & Run abilities are neutral if we go by @Mudkipz descriptions of classifying moves. Superiority Strike and Long Defensive Strike are both resilient, and APC, while fierce, is a passive ability, therefore making it not as essential to classify it by Ludia’s terms. I’d say Pteraquetzal is a resilient, and at most Resilient fierce, but there is no trace of cunning in it. Now back to your regularly scheduled memes.

1 Like

Oh my bad
10 characters

Also regarding APC, the armor piercing effect is what I call a “minor” or “secondary” fierce effect - still fierce, but not enough by itself to make something a fierce dino (unlike, say, shield break). If it was enough, every dino with Swap In Stunning Strike would be fierce. So APC doesn’t really factor in if that’s a dinos only fierce effect. Now if a dino had APC AND something like Swap In Ferocity or Ferocious Strike, THEN I might be inclined to call it fierce. Or if it had normal Strike, Impact, and APC (because then it’s the only non-neutral effect the dino has).

1 Like

10 Likes

21 Likes

25 Likes

This is Ludia’s headquarters btw

18 Likes

I’ve made a bunch of terrifying edits of jwa creatures if anyone wants to make memes out of them

20 Likes

Einiasuchus, quetzorion, diplotator, antarctovenator and i think the first one is tryo

1 Like

I think the first one is suchotator

Yep it is suchotator

19 Likes

oh god imagine Scaphotator

6 Likes

Why just why Ludia, that doesn’t make sense.

15 Likes

Can’t wait to see what compsoclaus is in store for

I’m also concerned, and I will forever wonder, why was the annoying armored deer chosen for apex fusion material

3 Likes

jwa phone meme

17 Likes