Ludia Memes

27 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

29 Likes

Ok. Why in the world is this flagged and got him suspended?

9 Likes

I don’t know, but that is a really extreme punishment… I can’t even figure out why that happened.

8 Likes

I think they generally frown upon pictures that paint certain groups of individuals in a certain light.

There is also a system where you get a warning or 2 before a ban would be warranted so might not have a first offence.

Either way, they don’t like us discussing bans so, ima shut up now XD

10 Likes

so sory im late with the meme, also i hope this doesn’t scare you. i making some good memes right now.

13 Likes

@fancy_argenteryx That makes me sad I love TGB’s JWA videos
Also by the way I’m subscribed to your YouTube

3 Likes

don’t worry he will probably return, after all, beaver said he will return once parasauthops ferice swap in. also thinks for subricing.

1 Like

I don’t mind a minor nerf to one of my fav creatures

Finally i made a meme
Screenshot_20220516-230118_Chrome
So true for stuff like spinocon

11 Likes

20220517_051004
20220517_051046
20220517_051208

39 Likes

thats a good meme

Thanks

10 chars

11 Likes

let me tell story about this meme, one day i believe i was playing near a ihop, and i see this werid bird.the only bird I knew that was in the game was hasst eagle and its hybrids. it look like hasst gen 2, but it look light brown, and thats when I got argentavis. I knew at some point argentavis was going to a hybrid. I started working on it, and I was right and it was a powerful, and still is a powerful one.the strange thing about this argentavis, was that there is no events available for it. it was a glitch event exclusive.

3 Likes

I was on an all night walk once and some rare things were spawning on the map, however it was located in a thick bush area here in Australia, I started walking in and I start hearing this creepy cackling sound, spooked me out, thought I was being hunted by that creature from Jeepers Creepers or something lol, ended up skipping them.

Well turns out that cackling noise was actually a…FROG, a cute harmless little Perons Tree Frog -_-

16 Likes

that’s a nice frog.also when you mean rare cretures, do mean hard to get creatures, or the rare creature rarilty?

2 Likes

Spinocon is a counter for Testa actually. It’s mindgames tbh

1 Like

Scorp can also work quite well

1 Like

I don’t remember the exact creature, but it was something that epic rarity but I hardly ever seen due to the times in which they spawned.