Ludia Forums

Ludia messed up the shellfire... yet again

I think most of you already know the shellfire has been a series of mistakes from ludia and is way harder to beat then it should be. Today me and my clan discovered yet another glitch to add to the pile: invisible “shellfire tiles”.

The special ability from a 10 star shellfire is supposed to create 3 bubbles around tiles that explode if not popped. Now it only shows 2 sometimes and if you dont pop the 3rd by luck, it explodes.

At this point ludia should just accept they messed up and delete the alpha from the game temporarily. Seeing as ludia never admits they are wrong though this wont happen I think. I’m not trying to be disrespectful to ludia but this has happend way to many times now for people to stay calm.

Please for the love of a balanced game, just delete it or nerf the thing so it’s at least possible to beat without a full clan with 8k teams…

2 Likes

I would love to beat Shelley just once! :popcorn:

1 Like

Hey @Captain_sparrow, I’ll make sure to let the team know about this. Thank you!

2 Likes

@Ned this is why I like this community since people are so supportive here. You’re a great person. Stay determined.

1 Like

Thank you ned, I’m sorry if I sounded a little aggresive. It’s just that since me and my friends were all unfairly banned I became a little irritated at ludia

1 Like

It’s alright! By the way, I’m not Ned. :smiley: I’m Ronald, and we appreciate your patience as the team is looking into this. :slight_smile:

2 Likes