Ludia Forums

Ludia needs to do a survey on what the community wants, not what they want

Is it just me or are the past few updates utter garbage? So many creatures that are desperately need a buff, such as Spinotahraptor, Mujundaboa, Dimodactylus, etc, haven’t been touched in decades, while creatures that are already good or are somewhat broken get a buff, such as Thor or Phorosaura. Also there’s some creatures that are absurdly broken and are long overdue for a nerf, such as Whino, Diplodicus, Monolometrodon, Rixis, etc, yet they instead nerf Dimorphodon and Apatosaurus, which were already one of the most worst creatures in the entire game. This kind of crap needs to stop. The game is becoming more and more unbalanced as the days go by. The solution is that Ludia should do a survey on what the community wants and doesn’t want, and listen to the criticism we have to offer.

14 Likes

Imma make reworks for these guys you mentioned.

The buff reworks:

1 Like

The nerfs:

1 Like

Gashing Wound needs to stay imo, it’s better than Minor swoop.

Look, no offense to you or the community but no, ludia should not be simply listening to “the community”. For 1 thing this forum isnt “the community”, it’s a sliver of it and by no means represents the opinions of the majority. 2nd most of the things people ask for online are at least somewhat self centered. The nerfs and buffs people request are typically for or against their own personal favorites or most hated. The community is full of bias. Ludia should watch the data and make informed choices even if they’re unpopular

14 Likes

Excuse me, apato and dimo are op. 2 slowing moves and 2 bleeding moves on the respective creatures is vedy op.

Also… I’m still against the unneeded nerfs and buffs

1 Like

i would really like to know the reasoning behind giving Thor bleed resist. yeah a bit biased since i use constrictor, but bleed was a viable out if you had nothing that could go toe to toe with the typical thors. (even if you were working on counters). Just interested in seeing their reasoning. Tho, i suspect that the numbers speak for themselves and a significant portion of the players were using bleed to counter it.

7 Likes

I think it’s so you can use Thor in the Daryx raid. Or at least use it without having to heal it 8 billion or so times.

2 Likes

It’s there business model which says sell boosts, boosts & nothing but boosts, doesn’t seem to matter what we want or wish for, I wanted to believe that some of a list of dinos debated here on the forum that players have suggested get a change, but no, not 1 . So now I’m looking to update 2.4 because this impending update is just more misery in pvp to be honest.

1 Like

Sarco needs a nerf…

2 Likes

This.

Much as I hate to say it, we all think we know what’s best for the game, but not everyone would agree with the changes everyone else would personally like to make, and one player’s buff could result in some other player asking for that newly bugged creature to be nerfed.

It’s better for them to go with what the data tells them, barring the few exceptions where the majority of the community really does agree on one particular thing.

1 Like

This is a tough one for me.
Usually the community comes up with well… not the best ideas.
I see Pho as an already settled balance.
And for once, Ludia botched it and the community knows it.
I almost never side with the community.
But when you’re right you’re right.
Community is right this time.

2 Likes

It is necessary to reduce the speed of the magnapiritator to 106. It is imbalanced at all levels. You need to lower it lower in speed. He kills all the cunning dinosaurs.

Dude mags GETS BEAT by most cunnings, it’s fine

1 Like

Magna is fine , but there’s definitely those that aren’t, …

If you’re talking even grounds, you’re dead wrong. If you’re talking about opponents that are boosted more than you are, then it doesn’t really matter.

2 Likes

Erlidominus and Erlikospyx say hi

They’ve done them before and still didnt listen.