Ludia please FIX Indoraptor G2 in the next update!

Let me guess… that dino is your strike team. I also have it unlocked and nearly level 29 but I won’t use until Ludia fixes it. Just because Blue has distracting move & pounce doesn’t mean Indo g2 should have it too, it’s already OP (2x evasive stance, distracting, speed up, cleanse and what not). Sigh.

Hence why we say to remove the Cleanse and Speed buff.
It isn’t OP without them.

Distraction+Dodge is too much in combination with the other effects, but arguably not by itself.

1 Like

No dino should have both at the same time. But then we have that freak chicken procerat…

1 Like

Yes, because Monomimus is so Overpowered.

1 Like

It was OP. But they nerfed it too much. In fact it should be stronger than Procera in my view.

1 Like

Which perfectly showed that it was the stats, not the combination of Distraction+Dodge that were the problem. Otherwise it would still be OP.

I have yet to come across a convincing argument for why Distraction+Dodge is too much.

2 Likes

So you’re saying that legendaries aren’t allowed to beat uniques?

1 Like

We have tiers for a reason. It’s obvious that unique creatures should always be stronger than common, epic and legendary.

Within their niches.
Unique tank > Legendary tank, but that same Unique tank might fall to a Common chomper.
Indoraptor G2, in fact, nearly any dino with Mutual Fury is meant to eat most speedsters for breakfast.

Just because a Legendary beats a Unique shouldn’t mean it’s better.

2 Likes

Well, I disagree. It takes a lot of time and effort to work on unique dinos only to see them destroyed by freaks that should not be so OP.

you’re forgetting that it’s super hybrid vs super hybrid at that point. having only uniques being able to beat uniques would make everything stale. There’s far fewer uniques than legendaries.

3 Likes

I have a good example too. Velociraptor beats Erlikospyx, even though Spyx is leagues better.That doesn’t mean Erlikospyx isn’t worth making, but what it does mean is Velociraptor isn’t completely obsolete, which I think is fitting.

That way grinding is rewarded, without too much power creep.

3 Likes

Uniques should always be better? I’m very sure it’s not supposed to be that way, but rather similar to rock paper scissors. Chompers beat tanks, tanks beat speedsters, speedsters beat chompers.

1 Like

Referencing my previous example, would you call Velociraptor an Overpowered freak? I wouldn’t.

1 Like

No I wouldn’t call it a freak in that case. Comparing Velo to Indo g2 or Procera is a very bad example though. Velo’s HP is like 2K at level 30.

So by your logic, a Turamoloch should beat Indominus Rex gen 1.
Ironically enough Postosuchus can beat Postimetrodon and Tryostronix.
Uniques are supposed to be powerful creatures not unbeatable.

2 Likes

True but they should not be easily destroyed by lower class dinos. It’s the same in other games as well, ie Epic Summoners. You have those classes for a reason. It takes months to get them but they are the best.

1 Like

Yes I agree.
The main reason I am asking for an Indo gen 2 nerf is because of cautious strike while it’s unique counter part has just an armor piercing strike.
Sometimes it may not always be tier wise.
Erlidominus can get destroyed by tons of legendaries.
Spinotahsuchus needs distracting moves since it can’t even survive 2 turns.

3 Likes

You missed the point. My point was that lower rarity dinos can, do and should continue to beat higher rarity dinos based on niche advantage.
If a Common tank beats a Unique Chomper, then you have a problem. But if a Common chomper beats a Unique tank? Nothing wrong there.

Velociraptor kills non-dodging speedsters, with some exceptions. Erlikospyx is a speedster.

I was not comparing Velociraptor to Indoraptor G2 or Procerathomimus. I was simply explaining that rarity doesn’t trump niche.

6 Likes

I mean a makes sense that why Thylacotator can beat so much it’s a bleed with rend that helps a lot against tanks and chompers. Yet even then there are some that give it trouble for ex it can’t beat tenato, it can’t beat mammoth or moth, it’s like not impossible for things to beat but the problem like you said come when something that supposed to be weak to something beats it

For ex proRAT being able to beat stego and other tanks

1 Like