Ludia Forums

Ludia, Please Fix This

So I was doing a “pvp” match and one of those 10% battery notifications came up and it pretty much ended the battle. This is just a big problem.

2 Likes

Indeed, pvp ever crashes for single details, in others games we don’t see losing connections with this situations, only this game have this stupid issue

3 Likes

yeah i was always triggered because of this issue. Well it doesn’t seem the developers will fix it anytime soon so i would suggest you to turn your game mode (if u have one) on. I have on my android and its working till now!

1 Like

Guess what… today morning I was about to epically finish with Indominus but the audio was a bit low so I had to increase volume of the earbuds. When I did so I got the famous “yOuR eaRs wiLl exPlodE aT thiS voLumE” popup that ruined the match. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

I was taking a screenshot of my tapejalosaurus victory and the mobile switched off because one has to hold the volume and switch off button. Lost my modded pvp reward. Offcourse it was a manual mistake but i am salty now…

1 Like