Ludia PLEASE FIX THIS!

Unless I spend 9600 bucks getting a lvl 40 monolophosaurus there is no way I’m doing this in less that 5 years

1 Like

Mono has an unlock event and is due at bat sooner than later. Possibly within the next couple of weeks.

8 Likes

Thanks
10 char

1 Like

I agree, it seems somewhat unfair to me to have to wait 2 or 4 months to be able to advance in a story mode mission.

The last time mono was unlocked was in December. That is to say that if you are not lucky and you cannot unlock it that day (due to whatever circumstances) you have to wait another couple of months, although it is true you can get copies in events, lotteries and/or purchase by DB, it is a great block to advance at a certain pace within the game.

Maybe if instead of Tapejalosaurus there was another hybrid in the mission it would be better.

7 Likes

You can also get monos in PvP modded.

3 Likes

There’s an unlock this week, but only up to L54 I’m afraid. It will come round at your level, but it could be a bit of a wait.

1 Like

Bruh that annoys me so much >:(

1 Like

I’ve been on the same mission with the same problem for over a month. I need 4 more right now. I mostly just level up with John Hammond statues and apatosaurus skeletons. I am currently level 69 almost level 70

1 Like

Nice, I will try that to lvl up. The thing is that because I’ve been on the same mission, the game is starting to get boring

It used to be nundasaurus but they changed it for some reason

2 Likes

Good luck
10 char

1 Like