Ludia, please nerf Stegosaurus!

I am so tired of dealing with Stegosaurus in the pvp arena. I just reroll any daily missions, which are great, involving anything to do with the pvp arena as I will just lose to a max level and boosted Stego. For starters, it doesn’t need 4740 health at level 30. My level 28 max damage boosted Thora can’t even take 25% of its beefy health. I also can’t stand its unbalanced group decelerating strike, as it slows all of my creatures. Yes, I am well aware there are some counters to the Stegosaurus. But in my opinion, there aren’t enough counters. Ludia please do something as soon as possible :pray:

22 Likes

Yea Stegosaurus needs to be nerf!

5 Likes

This is obviously a joke
Stego actually needs a buff
I don’t want to ruin your fun but I’m just saying this to make sure that Ludia doesn’t actually nerf it

21 Likes

I was hoping it was a joke and I’m just playing along

Honestly!! This is the nerf stegosaurus needs.

22 Likes

You must be real fun at parties huh

7 Likes

This right here is a balanced stego.

2 Likes

Still too op.
1 hp 1 attack and 1 speed will make it low tyrant instead of best creature in the game.
It’s not much but at least more balanced.

9 Likes

Yes, finally nerf it to the ground

The anticipated Stego nerf

6 Likes

No it doesn’t

2 Likes

Wasn’t stegosaurus actually kinda good really early on for being a counter to mainly Raptors who were extremely prominent in the arena at the time? I remember leveling up Stegosaurus to lvl 15 and using it on my team until I got Stegodeus. I was so excited to get Stegodeus as my first legendary and then it got nerfed 2 days before I got it. I miss that a little bit. I loved my stego and its hybrids.

3 Likes

No he doesn’t. He is also the only common with group damage besides apato and archaeotherium

Really, Stegosaurus? It’s been powercrept quite recently, and isn’t really the biggest issue anymore. What we should be worrying about are Parasaurolophus and Iguanodon. At least Stego has counters, Para and Iguano are beyond broken.

10 Likes

I think that mine is better but it’s nothing personal

3 Likes

Chicken: let me introduce myself…

Moves:

1. Rooster roar: Target everybody (including myself): attack 1

2. Flappy wings: 100% to not dodge 66.7% of attack, lasting every single turn
    Cooldown: 100 turns

3. Happy feet: Dancing for 5 turns, stun the enemy for 20 turns due to absolute confusion

4. Kentucky Fried Devastation: Target the tastiest creature: attack 3, and then kill him/herself by jumping into the fryer. Target tastiest creature: Heal 10000 hp

6 Likes

Am sure, Thor can take out. If stego starts with GDS, Thor can very well use CGD & can take out stego with IC on next turn.

If somebody run Stego level 30 in the arena, then it must be for fun and it’s your bad luck that you encountered that. But you sound like you encountering that daily & asking for a nerf. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

19 Likes

Guys this is a joke don’t take it too seriously

2 Likes

Finally someone mentioned them! Everywhere I go it’s Albertocevia this, Rexy that… Glad that you kept track of the real threat…

7 Likes