Ludia, please please please fix the slow!

It’s been around a month now that the Game has been terribly unresponsive on the map.
I’m talking anything over 30km/h and you can’t basically interact with towers.
Can’t play as a passenger in traffic, on a bus, or on a slow urban train.
Loading a Dino screen is taking about 40s which 39s too much.

Since yesterday even launching the drone is taking up to 1m.
What gives?
How are we supposed to play with such unresponsiveness?

7 Likes

Hey @DuarthVader, yeah, unfortunately it isn’t happening to everyone so it makes it harder to pin down. It is still being investigated. We shall persevere!

2 Likes

Actually it happens to A LOT of people…since yesterday reset the problem is major…there is so many reports

9 Likes

Did ludia actually test a phone with the game installed ?
4 different devices in this house and they all do it.
Everyone I speak to in the alliances is having map lag.
When probably over 90% are having the issue, should make it a priority?

9 Likes

Also it shouldn’t be hard to track it down…and am not talking about the general map lag…
Every time i turn a supply drop after the rewards freeze for more than 5 seconds…if you select a dino to dart same thing until the drone appears…
We didn’t have them yesterday before reset

3 Likes

Pretty sure its all android. Everyone in alliance has this issue since the “gps fix”

1 Like

This waiting 4 seconds after every drop spin for it to pop back out to the map suddenly stopped a little after 6am this morning for all my devices.

Of course this 4 second pause was happening every time you return to the map from a creature, tower, sanctuary and raid boss. It was getting infurriating when I was trying to spin a drop the Carnot raid boss was circling and kept hitting the boss and then having to wait 4 seconds to return to the map to try again.

I was out walking and playing this morning and contemplating cancelling my subscription. I not going pay a company to annoy me to insanity.

7 Likes

How is it that there are a lot of people with devices as old as 1-3 years that get laggier every update, then there’s those people who claim their 4+ year old devices work fine?

2 Likes

@Oriondestiny You are one of the most patient long time players I know on here. So seeing you get so frustrated ought to awaken Ludia to how bad the situation is.

Such a shame that it seems to fall on deaf ears.

I would love to know how a simple daily reset can cause such an escalation of an existing lag issue like this. But sadly I’m not a programmer and I don’t know much about how all this works. All I do know is I pay for vip and the occasional incubator and expect better service than this.

4 Likes

Android here too alright! :upside_down_face:

Planning to cancel subscription as well after cervavles tomorrow. The game is unplayable while traveling any faster than 10mph. Im amazed this isnt the #1 thing theyre focusing on instead of adding new moves and dinos

3 Likes

Ludia botched it yet again. Game took 7 minutes to boot. Then crashed before map loaded.

Now it’s stuck on 17…

1 Like

Lol moderator says it isnt happening to everyone :rofl: what, like one of their managers is able to play just fine. Everyone i know who plays, reports similar disgruntlement. The game is unplayable. But whatever, not 100% of people are complaining yet

1 Like

iPhone 11 - I was having about a 3 second pause after spinning a supply drop last night. After the update today, the delays going “out of” and “back into” the map are not a problem. I also updated my Google Maps app (I don’t know if that helped make a difference or not).