Ludia. Please stop make new creatures tournament

In my opinion we are getting way too much tournament creatures. For more diversity and for the new iguanodon and brachiosaurus animation dinosaurs ludia should return in making regular legendaries, super rares and rares

3 Likes

Ludia please listen to this! make more rares!

We need a super rare amphibian so we can have a super rare amphibian hybrid, should’ve been metrialong but alas we get a carnoraptor in silver skin smh

3 Likes

deinosuchus = super rare
corythosaurus exists

Corythosuchus
Super-rare
Amphibian

3 Likes

I would just like a better cycle of the tournament Dino’s with hybrids over all of the new one.

But Ludia also has to do something to keep older players around.

3 Likes

Sorry what? You wanna go put one of the biggest meanest crocs as a super rare? :joy:

3 Likes

well we have sarco as a legendary and grypo as tournament

2 Likes

Yeah but grypo was no match for deinosuchus even sarcho, if anything acanthostega should go down to super rare and deino tourney if we based it around strength

2 Likes

acanthostega is tournament

and triceratops is common

Outside of a super rare Amphibian to be used as a super rare hybrid I would disagree as an end game player. New common, rare, super rare, and even legendary creatures unless hybridized would be worthless in terms of game play. Again just my opinion from a player that doesn’t use any of the base creatures unless forced to do so based on event set up.

5 Likes

In terms of holes in the game, I would also like to see a Common Amphibian hybrid develop; so whatever creatures are needed for that are also needed. Otherwise, though, I agree with your analysis

5 Likes

I agree -Plus it may be overbearing to new players with all the tournament dinos/hybrids, but it’s really a carrot on a stick to get those same new players spending $$$ to either get a copy of them, or sink enough $$$ to reach Dom, and unlock it. Sorry, but that’s how it was for me. The entire first year of tournaments I wasn’t high enough to finish in Dom. I worked on my lineup and was then able to start finishing in Dom. Now I can reliably do that with these modern tournaments with new dinos.

I understand needing to round out some of the void where Hybrids are missing, but I don’t think it would be lucrative for Ludia to add new dinos just for the sake of filling in those voids. I’d MUCH rather have the excess ones we have now reworked into different classes. Pretty much the only 2 dinos in this camp would be the Metrialong and Limnophynchus.

5 Likes