Ludia Forums

Ludia return my level 15 account please

Ludia appeared daily a message that connected me with facebook and I did it and when I returned my account had disappeared and I can not return to my account so much time and work cost me to reach level 15 now I only appear 2 accounts created by mistake and my PRINCIAL account has disappeared I do not know how to return to it PLEASE LUDIA HELP ME

Only having one of the support keys shouldn’t be a problem, as long as you had both of these accounts on the same device.

We also recommend that you edit your post in order to remove your support key, as this is private information and should only be shared with our support agents. Thanks!

1 Like

Good luck. I’m not sure why they need to link it to Facebook and Google, when other mobile games don’t.

Helo, @Kalyman, I’m sorry to hear that you are unable to access your main account. Reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com, and they’ll do everything that they can in order to get it back for you. In the email, if you can include the support keys for both your original account as well as the one you are currently on then that would really speed up the process. Thanks!

I do not have the number of my original account since as I told you I do not have access to it and I am really devastated after this situation and I have not stopped the bed I do not feel like leaving help me recover my account The key to the level two account is: NFRFXRVX but that account was created by mistake

I do not have the number of my original account since as I told you I do not have access to it and I am really devastated after this situation and I have not stopped the bed I do not feel like leaving help me recover my account The key to the level two account is: NFRFXRVX but that account was created by mistake

Help me please ludía

The exact same thing just happened to me! Around level 15, I clicked the connect to Facebook notification, and it erased all of my data!

Did this ever get resolved? Pretty unacceptable glitch.

I was level 9 and it literally just happened to me as well. The same exact thing. I hope to god they fix it. It’s very unacceptable glitch. I of course do not know the original support key either.

A good warning to anyone else reading this to screenshot your username and key to save…

Just in case.

3 Likes

Oh I wish I had read this b4 my level 14 account VANISHED :sob::sleepy:

Please PLEASE Ludia return or tell me how to return to my level 14 account.

We will not restore accounts through the forums.

To get help with an account you need to contact support with your support key.

Where do you find them? I will screenshot it immediately

@Arro65, our support team can be reached here at support+forums@ludia.com. They would be happy to try and assist you further.

Support Key appears on the loading screen of the game.

1 Like

Thank you so much Ned
And GPx also .

1 Like

I tried this for the past 48 hours with no response !

I’m sorry to hear that you have not heard back from our team yet @Jake_Baxter. It might take some time for them to investigate, but our team will try to get back to you as soon as they can once they get a chance to review your ticket.

Give them some time they have to fix the 4 million glitches with the game first before they can address your issue. This is why I will never link my account it’s happened since day 1, several people have commented on lost accounts after linking to Facebook. Just wait though they will want you to link it to IG, Spotify, Google, Twitter, Tinder, the list will go on.

That’s my rant for today.

Wow not even half a millisecond and they already hid my post. No foul language or anything. Guess they want to make sure it doesn’t go against their agenda. :roll_eyes: