Ludia Forums

Ludia seriously pls

Okay it wasn’t that bad and wasn’t as costly as what has happened to others but there really need to be are you sure or confirm button cause seriously accidents happen

Come one ludia it’s been two years now

14 Likes

Please. or a way to lock certain dinos so we don’t level them when we fuse for dna. the kid i was babysitting nearly spent my coins to level up some common dinos yesterday. (yes i was letting them play on my phone because i was right there watching. it was still kind of nerve wracking lol)

8 Likes

It sucks always does their is no reason why they can’t put one in.

Clash royale last update last week moved the que button with the speed up For chests… community had an uproar and their is a patch going live this coming week to move them back. And those guys still want some form of compensation.

Meanwhile Ludia is like celebrating two years of accidental clicks in jwa and countless more in all our other games.

3 Likes

@Thylo_75 My condolences to your dna… this has happened to me as well :weary:

4 Likes

Lol honestly I more mad about the dna than the coins

Nuuuu, a few days ago I accidentally upgraded my quetzalcoatlus to lvl 16… I was crying… xP

4 Likes

Oof man I pay my respects

F

3 Likes

So many apps use this same “tactic” - make an important button big, don’t ask for confirmation. It’s a really cheap way of messing with the players.

Rarely do companies ever add that confirmation button though, which makes it worse.

3 Likes

How many dinos have you accidentally leveled up @Thylo_75? For me, it was nodopadotitan, nodopatosaurus, and gorgosuchus.

2 Likes

This 50K accident kind of :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: me off.
But, anyway, this guy has worked to my benefit in some tournaments.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I know that feeling bro…

Even if I dart 200 argentinos, it will always be a lost of 6 fuses on Maxima
T.T

3 Likes

Yup, it sucks

Same my friend.