Ludia... smh

You couldn’t fix this in the update?
Really?

5 Likes

Happened to me with elikosaurus after the update

1 Like

The most simple solution would be to have the towers vanish once the event is accomplished. They can do it for the treasure chase. No need for empty strike towers floating all over the map once the event is complete.

8 Likes

That’s brutal :disappointed:

2 Likes

I was about to start a post on this. I’m doing a rare scent, and I can’t get to the dino under this strike. I’ve reported it many times. You’d think it would have been a priority.

1 Like

202020 :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

RIP

“F” for respect

It was downright hilarious to me to see the Baby gen 2 will now be in the wild… Here’s the first one I encountered after the patch! Couldn’t even target that big nose

Ive said that exact thing more times than i care to mention. Lol it’s an easy solution. :man_shrugging:

This belong to Those Hell No Moment for sure haha…

1 Like

They didn’t fix the damage preview either. Still sometimes tells the wrong damage you’ll deal.

I dont mind that one as much. Never used it. Can get a close enough guess in my head. But yes both shoudve definitley been fixed

Oh no! I haven’t encountered this yet. I really thought this would have been fixed by 1.5😔.

1 Like

Should’ve been on top priority for a fix

4 Likes

This is torture!!

Was going to make a post about it later on

1 Like

I don’t know why this isn’t a higher priority. Leaving completed content in the game is just littering. Also it devalues scents.

2 Likes

that is, quite honestly, the worst thing i have ever seen in my life.

and as much as it speaks to the rather sheltered life i must lead, its still true.

4 Likes

I’ve actually managed to pick up a ceratopsian from a strike tower by clicking either on the horn or the edge

That is physically painful to look at

Not the sinoceratops. I literally cringed when I saw that. Sorry for your loss😥