Ludia Forums

Ludia team . Yearly vip problem

Dear Ludia team.I already renewed yearly vip
Since 4 Feb 2021. But today my vip condition lost. This happen to me 2 times same last year. What are your team problem ? Same problem still not fix. I lost all benefit because of your team problem. And only auto message when I try to contact your team

I’m sorry that happened, Ball_Dogfang. If you had already reached out to our support team, they’ll try and get back to you ASAP once they get a chance to see your message.

In the meantime, could you please make sure that you’re signed in to the same app store account that you had purchased the subscription on?

Yes . I signed same account store. And already give my support key — to the team but still not fix. Could you please help me NED?

content moderated

Don’t publish your support key in public!
Others can use it to steal your account. You should withdraw your post immediately.

1 Like

Hey Ball_Dogfang, sadly, our team will have to take a closer look at this on their end. However, rest assured that they’ll try their best to correct this for you.

Also, please avoid updating your current ticket/message before our team gets back to you as that could reset your position in their queue.

Thanks!

Okay Ned. I understand and how long I must to wait, please give me about update thanks

Hey Ned, can you tell me how long this problem will be fix, please update information, Thanks

Could you send me the email you used to contact our team or your support key? I would be happy to take a look at this for you. :slight_smile:

Ned, I already sent in your message did you recieved it?

1 Like

Hey, Dear all support team. Now my yearly vip still not fix. Dna tower remain one day before expire. Your team request my support key and photo of billing date 2times.I give to them instanly then no more action and cannot answer how long of process will be fix.So your team can replied only one time per day?