Ludia Forums

Ludia, the lack of green towers will end the few players left, do something!

This is the main reason for abandoning the game at least in my alliance and among my acquaintances.

This Christmas has been simply terrible. In my town, a town of 4000 inhabitants had no green tower. If we take as a reference the central square of the town, there was no green tower less than 2 km away in any direction and it was on a road. In the city where the New Year’s Eve passes, a tourist city of 60,000 inhabitants, there was no green tower in the central part of the city, there are two on the outskirts, one of them in a campsite (closed in winter).

For me it has not been a big problem for two reasons, for having a car and for not needing any of the dinos that have appeared this weeks, but for many members it has been a terrible frustration to know that creatures that I needed should appear and not be able to pick them up . An alliance member was erased from the game the week Dracorex appeared. A boy of the most enthusiastic with the game, who collaborated terribly with the alliance but who did not find a single green tower near his house. In fact he found one at 3km, at the end of a private road.

Then it was terrible to pass by train through an area marked in the game as a park but in reality it is nothing more than a river bank, a dangerous place and see there 6 concentrated green towers. It has been said many times already in this photo, please forget the damn parks !!! Perhaps in Canada it has a park in every corner but, at least in Spain, most parks are not identified in the game.

But the most terrible thing is that in my town one day with a blue assault tower that can only be done once, 16 blue towers appeared in less than 2 km away from the town center. What logic has to have to find 20 or 30 green towers and that there is none in a city and have to find a unique blue tower and have 16?

I do not understand how it could be that this fact is repeated again and again in this photo and does not act? Why does Ludia mistreat players until they leave the game? I can understand the sale of the damn boosts because they generate revenue, but why do this with the green towers to lose players and, therefore, revenue? It really costs a lot to understand.

18 Likes

For me, there are over 40 visible supply drops in view (excluding towers) and only 2 are green event drops.

5 Likes

@Ned @Isabelle @E.D
Now I have seen another similar message. In case it works, I put these links.

2 Likes

4/57 that i can see from my house are green. and only 2/4 actually have a dino at it :joy:

but remember they fixed it.

2 Likes

Last week was terrible in many aspects. Was forced to walk over 10km/daily, just to find all strike towers. On 4 days out of 7 one strike tower was missing from 3 km radious in all directions. Walked over 70kms in whole week, out of which at least 50 kilometers were, cause I was searching strike towers. On top of that on friday I saw at least 40 epic towers in 3km radious. Why so many?

That I don’t mention nearby hill has majority of green drops. Only few of them are safely accesible in winter conditions around -1 degrees celsius (30 degrees fahrenheit). There is a walking path, but its not wise to play JWA and climb up there.

Also drop rate for Food and Toys from event drops is ridiculous. One day, when I spun close to 40 green drops, didn’t get 2 Toys, while next day in 8 spins I got all 4 items.

2 Likes

Last week 1/80 from my house. Today is a little bit better of 5.

Most members of my alliance would “kill” by having 4 green towers nearby. This situation is not the best but walking to them these three days you could pick up the rare ones that you are looking for although with a lot of effort. If you are desperate, think about what I have explained. In having to walk half an hour on the edge of a road and then on a private road to find the only green tower in many km around your house. Do that walk and find nothing under that single tower or find something you do not want … return to your home and repeat the operation the next day … and the other …

2 Likes

Green towers - check
Creatures spawning under them- no way
Treasure chest spawning at my kids NON VIP account - check
Treasure chest spawning at my VIP account- No Way
Epic creatures and towers spawning at my brothers Android within my perimeter- check
Epic creatures and towers spawning at my or my daughters IOS within my perimeter- no way

Tired of this… truly tired

1 Like

5/40 visible towers are green for me. Only two of those green towers are close enough to be able to see a spawned dino under them. If they are far enough away, you don’t see the dino.

2 Likes

They are within my range

1 Like

Not sure why they thought removing most of the green stops on the roads was a good idea. Now it’s a right pain to find them; to find my 9 T-rexes on Saturday I had to drive for over an hour.

1 Like

same…
I start considering taking a break if in 1 or 2 week if they keep continu to give advantages to people living near parks…
The problems have been declared since almost one month and nothing have been done
I still don’t get why park get so much advantages from people which don’t have…
T

2 Likes

Out of 49 drops only 1 green for me… pathetic. Was looking forward to some echo DNA… doesn’t look like it’s happening

2 Likes

I’m seeing more green towers now than I was but I’d say about one out of three is missing an event dinosaur. Still not as many as before though.

I can see about 4 around me, excluding the park area that’s not easy to navigate because it’s actually loads of houses with a tiny children’s area out front (it used to be a large field, but it hasn’t been for years, I have no idea why it hasn’t been updated).

1 Like

2 green stops out of 56 from my home, one of them is out of range in the middle of a farming field, behind the river.
I find it ironic. I keep on getting the warning not driving while playing, but it is nearly impossible to play the event without it.

3 Likes

36 drops in my area 1 is green

For me the frustrating thing is when you highlight this to support and they just pay no attention.

3 Likes

Green drops have often been alright for me. Today, though, just today, I see 88 supply drops and just one of them on the very edge of the horizon is green. I’m not going there.
But I also see 28 stat strikes. Hopefully a lot of those will rotate tomorrow into greens?

1 Like

I just stopped at an intersection and opened the map just to see how many green drops were around. Had 37 drops in eyesight… NOT ONE green hahahaha.

One of the many reasons I have stopped spending a dime on this game. As much as they charge to buy boosts among other things. It’s not worth it anymore. When you do buy boosts, you’re only hurting yourself because you’ll end up matched up against an overpowered lineup.

1 Like