Ludia, we have a problem

When I was playing JWA, I had enough Orthiomimus DNA to upgrade but when I tried, it said that I did not have enough, I shut the game off and I lost the DNA. Pls help

1 Like

This happened to me before! I thought I was going mental.

1 Like

You know Heather…one doesn’t preclude the other :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hey Stegoceratops, email our staff at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, and they might be able to see what happened during your upgrade and assist you.

Not an isolated incident. Happened to me too. Got home after hitting 7 of the 10 hits on the epic strike and went to fuse my pyrrtator. Seen I had 900+ dna that meant 4 fuses. Hit fuse and it did fuse once for 20 and took my pyro dna down appropriately. But stated I didn’t have enough dna. Irritator dna dropped to 1 and the fuse button locked empty with a pink border. Reboot didn’t change anything but the fuse button lock.

Do you have 2 accounts you switch between? Have heard that the display shows the other account so you never really had it and didn’t really lose it either.

Lol absolutely not. One account is pain enough! No way I could punish myself with a second.

1 Like

Also I’m level 20. For irritator from the 1st 3 incubators of the epic strike event. Was around 800 in total if I remember correctly. I don’t really care as it was free. Was just illustrating that the OP was not a lone gunman in this situation.

1 Like