Ludia, we've noticed

Just did 4 nodopatotitan fusions and I got 10, 10, 10, and 20. more like "Noooo"dopatotitan :joy:

Very rarely see rex i have seen one since the update a pyroraptor a few baryonyx a few ourano monolophosaurus nondopato stegoserotops and a couple erlik bit rex is what i want

I got almost all 10 10 10 10 10…on Thorlado :cry:, so I’ve been just created that kid.
So much Sinocera wasted for these 10 DNA.:rage:

Also I recently fuse some Dilorache & Tuora, also got all 10…
That’s awful, and make me really on the edge of quit this game.
Why can’t we got guaranteed 20 DNA for fusing unique?

I just had a fusing session, where i produced 1200 Nodopato DNA. In that session i got a 100, a 80, two 60s, multiple 50s and 40s.

Yes over 40 haha, and all within 15 mins from my house. I tend to ignore nodos, secodontos, etc sometimes. Speaking of that, found another wild sino today :heart_eyes: More than welcome to hunt in my neighborhood friend :smile: #7 since update

Found enough barries to level my tryo from L25 to L26 in less than two days :star_struck:

Im happy for the increased ourano spawn, except im in trash zone3 who is worse than before, i was hunting 1,2 erlikosaurus daily of each 2 days now 0 too xd, i will enjoy the lvl 28 dilonacheirus everybody on his zone will have xd.
The zone3 player are made from other wood, the rest of zone player would uninstall the game 1 month after of live and work in zone 3 xd

I think they took all the ouranos from me and gave them to everyone else because I haven’t seen them in weeks

On a second note, managed to find another sino!! :star_struck: Almost miss this greenie thinking it was an event dino. Darted that, circled back home and managed to snag a Trex. Think they are starting to come back for me. All within 3 mins from my place… not too shabby of a day :smile:

I found rexy in a wild today! after saw her last week! It’s been almost a week! a whole week!

guess what? SHE’S DISAPPEARED RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES!!

wth, she’s just spawned and then loading hourglass poped up… Boom! Rexy disappeared!

this is madness

this is heresy

…despawn rexy in front of the eyes who’s always seeking for her is the eighth of deadly sins.

I saw a trex for two seconds and then it disappeared. That’s the first I’ve seen (outside the event a few weeks ago) since September. I live between several zones and travel a lot, playing several times a day. I’ll never get a level 15 trex, much less level up an indominus.

Me too! I was so pissed off