Ludia what happend?

Ludia what happend to the COT? I was not able to do it… And i did not get the pack too. So what happend?

1 Like

I hope they fixed it for all of you, I was lucky because my ferocity does not permit boss in or something else, but if they gave me a free pack I guess free edestus

1 Like

I’m pretty sure ludia has the abbility to identify if which devices the players are using to play this very time consuming game😂

1 Like

Was the update never brought to Amazon devices?

If not, I’d try emailing support. IDK how helpful they’ll be though, you might just have to miss out on last months CoT :confused:

3 Likes

Yep the update is not yet in… I missed the edestus i already contacted ludia support they’ve responed and gave me 250 bucks and 500 lps but i asked if can they just give me my edestus pack which they night not give

1 Like

Hi all, we are aware Amazon users were not able to achieve the COT, you can read how we are trying to rectify this here: [News] Jurassic World: The Game | COT AMAZON Edestus

1 Like

Oh i @Keith I already got 500 loyalty points because of this problem and I got 500 loyalty points and 250 bucks last time. I asked if i can get the pack, it’s a no. Fine I guess