Ludia Forums

Ludia you have to help me, Jwa has different colors

HEEEEELP!!! I UNNINSTALL AND RESTARED MY PHONE, BUT CONTINUE THIS!!

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, that goldish background color looks kinda cool.

12 Likes

… i need help boy!

1 Like

Purple erlidom is probably the coolest thing i have seen on this game.

9 Likes

I wish my game looked like that.

5 Likes

Looks like ur playing in a sepia filter :joy: but in all honesty ive no clue what to to tell ya

1 Like

Did you accidentally triple tap your Home button (in iPhone)?

3 Likes

Exceptional job of collecting DNA and only leveling the high quality ones.

Cough, cough.

2 Likes

That’s true triple click can invert colors. Forgot about that. But dont u have to assign that? That doesn’t come like that. And surely he would realize his whole phone has been messed up color wise, not just his game. Lol

But to the OP may be try this. Go to general>accessibility and see if invert colors is checked. @Jazz_Evans

1 Like

This is probably the solution.

It could be, but thats crazy to think that he doesn’t realize his ENTIRE PHONE is messed up lol.

Lol I think you are giving to much credit to the general public

Only with Jwa happens this, other games looks nice

Did u try what i said

Settings>general>accessibility I believe. Check and see if invert colors is checked. If it’s not that ur just screwed

Can you post more screenshots of the different colored creatures? I gotta see more of this

3 Likes

Its prob invert colours on ur phone
Looks super cool tho

Well if you wish … But honestly … I do not have an iphone, I did not invert the colors or anything is a new android cellphone that has this error

I know this is out of topic but,i love that dioraja.that looks really cool.

2 Likes

Hey Jazz_Evans, could you email our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and those screenshots so they can take a look at this closer? Thanks!