Ludia Forums

Ludia, your idea of a joke was PATHETIC

What a stupid event this Lord thing, my god… Tried many times only to get stressed out. It wasn’t my plan, but it makes you believe it’s possible, so I kept trying more than I should. Unfortunately my Indoraptor DIDN’T CRIT ONCE in more than 15 attempts!.. The WORST thing in this game is RNG and you do something that is totally dependent on it (I mean, even more than usual, right??) except for that small number of really strong players, and even some of them needed luck… Instead of doing something to make the majority of players happy you do this… And now I’m gonna have to go through this AWESOME week of useless dinos with nothing in the game to confort me from this ludicrous event…

Sorry for the grumpiness, players. It’s just that it amazes me how Ludia manages to be more and more pathetic each day…

19 Likes

40 Likes

DUDE! you were on track to win on the 16th attempt. Same thing happened to me. My level 20 indo rex and level 24 indo raptor eventually won.

4 Likes

@Arnold sorry hon just had to :sweat_smile: love you really

2 Likes

Until Ludia gets a competent marketing and product team that doesn’t work hard to decimate their paying audience. I am absolutely done with them and cancelled my subscription. Not going to waste another dime on supporting a company that can’t hire good talent. Hoping their executives take notice when their revenue drops after this disaster.

6 Likes

Oh, you don’t understand… The 15 attempts were just the ones I got the chance to attack… there were other 10 to 15 other attempts that I couldn’t even do that 'cause Lord BS started with Instant Rampage or got a crit on nullify…

5 Likes

“Lord BS” :joy::joy:

9 Likes

My other comment was flagged for some reason but I agree with op. They’re already reducing the strike towers per week and then they give us a near unbeatable one for an epic incubator? Not a huge fan of this joke

6 Likes

At least you guys make me feel a little better, unlike this freaking game

4 Likes

Wrong.

20 characters.

good thing they also did 3 other strokes

None of them an epic, so still missing out on a bunch of coins and dna

2 Likes

:wink: ok I’m off to bed now… sleep well guys & don’t have nightmares of gigantic invincible monsters :sweat_smile: x

3 Likes

It’ll all feel better in the morning :slight_smile::wink:

1 Like

I commend the effort that ludia put in, but the boss was just dumb, along with the entire idea. I like that they gave lythronax some love, but the event was pretty weird. OP, unfair, and RNG generated.

3 Likes

12 Likes

I just came back from that thread.

1 Like

They literally advertised this as an unbeatable event and I tried it… lost after seeing how badly i was decimated and moved on. Like it wasnt like the prizes were even good. Simple epic incubator… after 20 retries would you be any happier with 300+ pteradon or seco dna…

The Lord was to strong for me…but for those that did manage to beat it… the event has even more meaning and kudos to them. Only thing that would have been better was to let those that won the battle a chance to supersize their lythronax. Without the stats mind you just a new skin.

5 Likes

I’ll respectfully disagree on the following grounds:

1. I’m ok with not winning everything

(The kids who want to win every event end up paying the most in the long run… think end game children)

16 Likes

It’s not about winning it, it’s about the coins! Every Dino on my team needs coins to level up :joy: