LUDIA your PVP is broken!

I could have just replied to about any post here they all have same RNG tone…I am not sure if the statements of hacking and cheating are accurate and I normally reserve that heavy accusation until I have proof. Why it does seem plausible I am dumping on RNGDICULOUS at the moment on Ludia it’s their game…Either way it’s Ludia issue and they need to resolve the RNG and or cheating! I know, like always I’ll get the older folks who like it just the way it is to disagree with my next remedy here. With that being said after playing multiple games that have also gone through the growing pains such as Ludia currently is I offer the following solutions. Give more control to players to select their four Dino’s for battle and add in screen tapping attacks and defense to offset ‘BOT’ move sets! Add in a one turn cool down after the team of four is played to offset potential OP rolling. There, remedy to fixed PVP battle for them…I do respect all replies, but please add logic to why you disagree if you do! It should reflect mechanics of the game and why my suggestion wouldn’t work…

A post was merged into an existing topic: Stop this rng immediately NOW!