Ludia Forums

Lvl 50+ Massacre

Since I am newly level 50 I was wondering what to do first.Upgrade legendaries or make hybrids there are a lots of things to do .Alsois it possible
for me to go from lvl 54 to 60 in 15 days to complete the cot to get the mosasaurs unlock.

• I’m open for some tips by the community
3 Likes

Hi @Rey, welcome to the forum! Unfortunately, I don’t think you can make it to CoT (definitely to level 60 if you can speed up expansions and shed off a LOT of coins for decoration XP), but CoT requires 28 regular events to complete before opening up CoT so getting to level 60 from 50 as well as finishing 28 events, even for VIP members, within the time span is almost impossible.

Don’t worry though, Mosasaurus is a battle stage unlock at a later level so you can aim for level 60 at a steady pace, to get ready for the next CoT. A non-VIP needs around 10-12 days to complete 28 events and a VIP can complete them in around 7-8 days, so prepare for the next CoT soon. Hope this helped!

1 Like

Well that’s a bummer … cause now I’ll need to wait for level 90 to get the mosasaur … what are your views on hybrids and stuff ? I have just 1 hybrid (labrinthosaurus) … I’m trying to keep my patience but I’m rooting for diplotator so bad

This is my current lineup … I’m aiming to get to predator but I guess I’m gonna end up in mid hunter

2 Likes

I guess hybrids are necessary to run the late-game, but preferably more VIP Creatures over hybrids since VIP level 20 creatures almost match a level ~14 Indominus Rex in ferocity, and also with very less cooldown and hatch times.

But since you’re non-VIP and thus have low LP inflow, I would recommend go for hybrids. Also, if you really want a Predator finish, you may want to spend a few bucks for cooldown tomorrow before the tournament ends to slip in at the last moment. I think your top 3 will be enough for bottom Predator.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice !

1 Like

Anytime! :slight_smile:

@Rey Welcome to forums. Just a peice of advice don’t spend on diplotator. Well offcouse fuse it when u have a level 40 irritator and diplocaulus. But don’t spend dna on a copy. Why? Well you might want to check out modded pvp…

2 Likes

But then spending on modded PvP + 1 mod minimum each Battle … and the chances of getting em being low … will it be worth it?

2 Likes

If you urgently need it, spend DNA. But if you’re okay with slow and steady, you may go for modded PvP.

1 Like

Its not 1 mod each battle its 3.
It may seem a lot investment but the rewards are worth it. Also have a look here…

2 Likes

Damn . Will keep my patience and wait then… Btw does anyone have an idea in what trophy range should I be to end up in low predator ?

2 Likes

It should be something around 500. But your Dino’s must have short cooldown so u can keep battling to get as much trophies as you can

1 Like

Thanks for the info :sparkles:

1 Like

@Rey Anytime

Can someone tell me why I’ve unlocked this done? And is it worth it if I buy it

2 Likes

Its a bug. Everyone including those who didn’t unlock it got it unlocked. Its a tournament creature so it will definitely help. But i really don’t buy tournament creatures except those who have late game hybrids (segnosaurus, gorgosaurus for example)

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @Rey, think of it this way, you will eventually get to level 90, if the creature was gorgosaur or metriacanthosaur instead then that would have been a bummer, you will be level 60 by the time the next COT rolls around and hopefully it will be a good one (not battle stage)

3 Likes