Ludia Forums

Lydia can you delete my account I don't need it as I have one it was a second account for when I couldn't get on game at all

Hi can I please keep my fhrist account and get rid of my second account I don’t need it as I have my fhrist account I only had that account made up for when I couldn’t get on game but it also has Antoine frozen on my other account anyway so delete it will be good how do I get rid of it my account and keep my fhrist one :blush:

Hey there, Christie_Legresley. Could you please reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with the support key from your 2nd account? Our team would be more than happy to help you. :slight_smile:

How long before I here back from them and usually how long before they remove account

Hey Christie_Legresley, I don’t have an estimated time at the moment. However, it could take a few business days as tickets are answered in the order that they come in.

Once our team gets a chance to review your message, they’ll try and get back to you as soon as they can.