Ludia Forums

Lydia your support is lacking

I went to the support section to find out why you’ve suspended my husbands account he’s barely been on for weeks …but there was no way to contact you so what is the deal here let’s randomly suspend players?

Hey Gaba, I’m sorry to hear that. Could you ask your husband to reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com? Our team would be happy to take a look at his account to see what might have happened.

Please make sure your husband includes his support key in the email as well. Thanks!

I sent the info needed he did also. TBH if they don’t fix it very quickly I’m done with the game… I may not be a "big " spender but I do spend and I will make sure my family and friends who play will also be leaving …not ment to be a threat just telling you like it is

I sent it the response was vague when I asked for details of course no response I asked the alliance if they’d seen any posts that could have been offensive or against terms of play no one seems to have seen anything … unfortunately it is clear Ludia doesn’t really care to solve an issue or give details for their reasons funny they are quick to collect money but slow to address a problem … just an observation sad but unfortunately true