Ludia Forums

Lythronax Tournament 01/22/2021 - 01/25/2021

Confirmed by JWTG Facebook page.

Last Tournament : Lythronax Tournament
Ended at around 1250 trophies and was 3 days 3 hours long.

11 Likes

Very happy for this weekend to be a rerun.

8 Likes

I had probably seen this one last year along with Dracorex as Tournaments. Weren’t both of them part of March Matches?

Glythronax is something I like a lot looks-wise, glad I can make him soon now.

2 Likes

@Jurassic_Fury I really want to unlock its hybrid.

4 Likes

I want to as well. But more than its hybrid I want to unlock Lythronax itself, it’s so beautiful

2 Likes

Lythronax was originally released as part of 2019s March Matches, but was a February tournament last year. Dracorex was part of last year’s March Matches.

Of course, with most weekends now having a tournament, does that distinction mean anything amymore?

4 Likes

I didn’t know that before last year there weren’t Tournaments every week. Thanks for the heads up. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:t3:

1 Like

Dang, i really wanted it to be tarbosaurus. Oh well lol

2 Likes

It is another carnivore but I’ll participate

1 Like

What’s wrong with it being a carnivore? Just curious. Unless you mean in terms of the fact that Carnivores are way too much in quantity in contrast to the other three classes.

1 Like

I mean that right now I have 3/4 dimetrocarnuses coming but I will get lythronax hoping glythronax gets a buff

2 Likes

I have so many carnivores, at this point I get upset when I open a vip pack and it’s a carnivore. But strangely enough I’m happy about lythronax, it’s so pretty!

2 Likes

tarbosaurus is a vip dinosaur and not like solid gold no, its gold PLUS

2 Likes

Here’s my Lithium revealing himself in the events…

3 Likes

@Jurassic_Fury weren’t you the one that wanted Lythronax so bad like a couple of months ago? Well, there you are.

3 Likes

Yes… Yes, I was. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have to say, that was the smoothest flawless run to dominator I’ve ever had in just 5 matches. Gonna do the daily events and then carry on the climb later.

6 Likes

Apparently pred is not trex 40 territory anymore…

So lets just smash…

Why I’m aiming for min 6k ferocity bench, no thinking required

Not sure why I didnt get this battle when I put a level 40 rex in ^

2 Likes

Grrrrrrrr :rage: :rage: :rage:

@Aether_12
I’m not really the best at strategy’s for completing battles in pvp, that strategy could you explain it to me?