Ludia Forums

Lythronax Unlock

So does anyone know when was the last Tourney for Lythronax and how many he had in the past?

I wish Lythronax got his own Clash of Titans, but I don’t think the chances are very high…I personally hope he gets a Tournament/CoT sometime next month…

2 Likes

the last tournament was in February this year

1 Like

What’s the shortest recorded time gap between a creature’s next unlock in a Tournament? If it is +2 months, I probably can make it for Dominator.

not sure about that but usually there is a few month gap between each one, not for clash of titans though

1 Like

Lyth is an excellent glass cannon,I wish he was in my line up .

1 Like

I think it’s Mastodon. It had a tournament 7/1/19 and again 12/16/19. Woolly Mammoth, Archelon, Pachyrhinosaurus, Metriacanthosaurus, and Nodosaurus have also had gaps from 6-10 months.

2 Likes

So Woolly Mammoth has had multiple unlocks? I thought it was only once.

1 Like

At least 2.

12/10/18 - this was my 2nd Dominator finish in a Jurassic tournament
5/20/19

and the one in mid February this year

Which Woolly Mammoth tournament in mid-February of this year?

Antarctopelta - 2/3/20
Lythronax - 2/10/20
Pachyrhinosaurus - 2/17/20
Wuerhosaurus - 2/24/20

i thought you were referring to lythronax my bad

3 Likes

Gotcha
10 characters

3 Likes

Lythronax was introduced in a tournament 3/18/19 and had a 2nd one almost 2/10/20

2 Likes

Yeah so if the past is an indication of the future, the next Lythronax tournament will be next year or sometime close to December 2020…

1 Like

I’d love another Nodo tournament

2 Likes

@Andy_wan_kenobi when was the last time they added a creature to Clash of Titans for the first time after its tournament? What I mean is, Megalosaurus and Segnosaurus have been in many other CoTs and Tournaments, but when was the last time they introduced a Tournament creature for the first time in CoT?

1 Like

I do not think that ever happened?

I don’t think they ever have. I think all Clash of Titans creatures have already been in the game, presumably with at least one prior tournament.

1 Like

@Andy_wan_kenobi What I’m saying is, it would be good if in future CoTs they add creatures that have never had a CoT before, like Yutyrannus, Lythronax, etc…

Well for the first several, Ludia picked the creature. Now, we pick the creature. Some creatures appear on multiple ballots; some never have. The ballot appears to have a strong bias toward Jurassics, especially carnivores and possibly hybrid components. How does Ludia select the creatures that go on the ballot? I have no idea. There could be a rotation; it could be random; there could be another process.

4 Likes