Mad and tired of trying

Your game GPS six. I have downloaded your game for my granddaughters and I so we can play together. Your GPS can’t find me. I can’t play your incubator games because every time I get close it puts me back somewhere else and no where close to the game. I’m going to uninstall your game.

Can't play your game! Your GPS can't find me

Sucks* (20 characters)

Hey Marvin_Crawford, I’m sorry that you are having trouble with the game’s GPS location. If you’re in an area where there’s a bad signal, it could cause a problem for the GPS. Try turning the location settings on your device off and back on again and see if that helps. Also, make sure that you have your GPS set to the highest accuracy setting, our FAQ here has more information that could be useful: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-alive/?s=troubleshooting

Your GPS can’t find me! Your game sux because I can’t play! My grandkids downloaded the game and now I play but I can’t believe your GPS is off of Google maps.

Hey Marvin_Crawford, I’m sorry to hear that you’re still having an issue with your GPS, reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and they might be able to provide further troubleshooting.