Ludia Forums

Maeve’s Heart Early Access Bugged

Just went ahead with the early access and I did not receive any trust points nor can I start any trust point battles. Folks may want to hold off until this gets resolved.

1 Like

It’s not just if you pay for EA. Mine has no events.

1 Like

Yep. All Quests have vanished with early access to new Buff. being introduced. Another bug for the pile.

1 Like

They just pushed through a content update, things seem to be working now and the other quests came back.

2 Likes

Is this a bad joke, this ability is even worst than Molten’s?!?!

1 Like

Please note that there’s a mistake in Maeve’s Heart’s “Charm Offensive” ability description. It should state “All foes take damage…” and not just one specific target. This will be fixed in the next update, sorry for any confusion! The ability still works as intended targeting all foes.

3 Likes

Glad a patch fixed the Quests issue, and I understand the first portion of the Ability that you’re saying will function the way intended and read correctly in the future, but you’re telling the Community that the third part of its ability is going to be a ‘2% reduction to foes attack’ ?!

Why even have a third ability if this is the case. With such a minute reduction it surely won’t see any significant changes to the damage our dragons will receive, and it’s not like it bolsters the other abilities this Buffalord does to our opponents.

1 Like

Let me investigate and get back to you!

1 Like

We’re glad you brought this up!

The stats that are currently in-game are not the right numbers. We’re checking to see how we can fix this. I will also try to share the right stats when I have the confirmation.

5 Likes

The second content update today looks to have improved this ability.

2 Likes

The team was able to correct Maeve’s Heart’s stats. Make sure you reboot your game so the latest changes are implemented. Thank you for your patience, Vikings!

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes