Maeve's Buffalord Trustpoints (Completed)

Since the update we are now able to earn trustpoints towards Maeve’s Buffalord and im currently gathering data to how much trustpoints everyone for Level 1-10 alpha chests. Currently i have discovered and confirmed some chests and i would like some help to fill the rest out if you find out yourself. I would be very appreciated. :smiley:
Maeve’s Buffalord Trustpoints
Lvl 1 Alpha Chest: 10 trustpoints (Confirmed)
Lvl 2 Alpha Chest: 15 trustpoints (Confirmed)
Lvl 3 Alpha Chest: 20 trustpoints (Confirmed)
Lvl 4 Alpha Chest: 25 trustpoints (Confirmed)
Lvl 5 Alpha Chest: 30 trustpoints (Confirmed)
Lvl 6 Alpha Chest: 34 trustpoints (Confirmed)
Lvl 7 Alpha Chest: 38 trustpoints (Confirmed)
Lvl 8 Alpha Chest: 42 trustpoints (Confirmed)
Lvl 9 Alpha Chest: 46 trustpoints (Confirmed)
Lvl 10 Alpha Chest: 50 trustpoints (Confirmed)
Yohomie

9 Likes

Hi, can I ask where do I see my trust point for Maeve’s Buffalord? I’ve got some from level 3 alpha chest, but I can’t seem to find it anywhere. I thought it would show up in my Roster with the other trust points dragons, but its not there. Any idea?

1 Like

normally, Maeve’s buffalord should show up in your roster (at least mine did).

2 Likes

It will show eventually. That is what happened to me.

3 Likes

How many did you get if you can remember?
Yohomie

1 Like

Yay, it showed up in my roster just now. I’ve got 20 trust points from level 3 alpha chest.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! I only have Lvl 1, 2 and 5 to confirm. All others have been confirmed! :blush:
Yohomie

1 Like

1 level is 10 point

2 Likes

Have a feeling the last 2 are 15 and 30 but still need to confirm :grin:
Yohomie

1 Like

I opened level 5 chest, 30 trust points are gained.

2 Likes

Is it possible? Before the update, I had the Alpha chest at level 3 and now the level is 2; can you explain this? Oh and I found 15 trust points in the Alpha chest yesterday

1 Like

Me too, At the first time i didn’t see the trust points that I find yesterday in the chest, but today I saw that the dragon was in my roster and that’s OK.

1 Like

Ok, that’s all right. :ok_hand:

Alpha chest is based on the lvl of the past 5 alpha’s you defeated. So it drops if you are no longer able to beat alphas of a certain lvl. you were likley able to beat 3* alphas once but now not anymore?

Thx everyone, completed the list :+1:
Yohomie