Ludia Forums

Magna Protection group

Magna time! Monomimus and procerathomimus have groups, let’s protect Magna! A lot of people are trying to nerf Magna, or eliminate them from jwa elimation. Well I say NO

Magna has by far the best design out of any unique, and it has a great kit and stats too. And yes it is op, but it’s hard to get, so of course it should be powerful! Magna is just as well designed as Utahsinoraptor, which is also a top tier design. I want to unlock Magna, and I’ll celebrate the day I do. So…

• Let’s defend this thing!
  • I’ll pass.

0 voters

4 Likes

Infact, Magna is NOT broken. It’s reasonable strength for a hard to get unique, it’s not busted, but it’s worth the grind.

9 Likes

Here is the creator of that, thank you very much!

Procera is too easy to get. And it does need a nerf, a big one.

4 Likes

Oh, wanta try me birb

I don’t think it’s op at all, It is strong but has counters as well. It’s not dominating the arena.
I love this creature very much, design, kit, stats, everything! A very well designed creature, just like tryko and your exemple of utasino! It needs no changes, should stay as It is forever( unless the game changes so much that It becomes bad) :smiley:

11 Likes

^ These words Everyone, these words.

2 Likes

The implementation of “Immune to distraction” indirectly nerfed Magna. It’s still quite good but by no means OP.

6 Likes

Hail our floofy flaming synapsid!

5 Likes

True, that’s happened to some dinos…

Its not overpowered at all. Its fairly low HP, decent attack, and quickish, with excellent moveset. Plenty can counter it, so no need to mess with it.

3 Likes

Do not have it on my team and it is a spicy nugget for my Thor

With 3750hp,1400dmg and 128 spd and of how hard is to get him it’s not op at all.

1 Like

I have long despised Magnapyritor and how easily it has smashed things without competition. But then the last 3 times I’ve seen it, I’ve one-shotted it with Erlidom.
I haven’t heard so much against Magna lately. I think it’s balanced now somehow. I don’t know whether it’s changed or the other dinos around it. But this also reminds me of when I got Trykosaurus from St. Patrick’s Day. Tryko seemed so ridiculously overpowered. Absolutely unrivaled. Well, that was because it hadn’t met its counters yet. It certainly was overpowered in that domain.
I think non-Magnas have gotten more accessible, and Magna therefore doesn’t stand out as such a nightmarish monster anymore. Whatever the case, I’m not pointing rifles at it anymore like I used to.

3 Likes

All you who want to defend it, get over here to the “Jurassic world alive elimination" post and defend it. Vote for one of the other options…ehem Erlidom.

4 Likes

Magna doesn’t need a nerf. With things like Procerat killing it easily that’s ridiculous. Its a tough dino to grind. It should never be nerfed, infact it possibly should be a little buffed. In no way is it actually op in this meta. Again, a dumb procerat destroys it.

3 Likes

Magna does not need a nerf at all. Imagine thinking Magna needs a nerf when Procerat sweeps the floor with it. Magna is a hard to level unique, if anything, it should be better

4 Likes

Did this person actually create an entire topic just to tell people who to vote on in a completely different topic?

Uhhh no. It is…

TO PREVENT IT FROM GETTING NERFED!

3 Likes

You forgot this, didn’t you?