Ludia Forums

Magnapyritor needs a HP buff

For a Unique who is so hard to create and level up (thanks to Irritator), Magna is quite underwhelming. Don’t get me wrong, I love this Dino. She looks amazing, good speed, good move set but her health sucks! It has the lowest HP out of all the other Uniques but is one of the hardest to create.

Even other low HP dinos have a way of mitigating the damage they recieve, whether it be by distraction or dodging. Magna has nothing. She gets killed in 2 hits by pretty much any Dino equal to her level and sadly judging by the patch notes she gets no love this upcoming patch. I think Magna deserves a decent boost to her HP pool. This will help her become more relevant in this upcoming patch and make her as hard as the ingredients needed to create her.

This approach seemed to work for Tryko, so I’m doing the same for Magna. I will stamp my feet and cry and shout until I get my HP buff!

12 Likes

I think its hp is actually fine, if they up his speed to 130

1 Like

Knowing Ludia. They are more interested to nerd dinos. Not buff.

I agree, wasted all pyrritator dna in pyrritator to 23 instead create magna cause he suck lol, he can be oneshoted by cleasing impact of 29 30 indoraptor(what everybody have in top 100 rank) , perhaps magna shine at lvl 30 but atm is imposible for 99% people level him to that lvl

1 Like

You’re absolutely right, so many people have high levelled indoraptors. Mines only 26, but could still one shot my lvl 21 magnapyritor. The components are really hard to acquire, that should reflect at how good the Dino is… But sadly at the minute, it doesnt.

1 Like

I totally agree with the HP thing, I mean it’s slower than pyrritator but has the same HP, while the parent dimetrodon got loads of it. Man come on, a creature so hard to create should be very good in battle. Alternatively, I think it would be a good idea if it had inherited the distracting rampage from its parent pyrritator, instead of Armor Piercing Impact, it would help a lot with survivability.

2 Likes

Magna absolutely needs a buff, if their reasoning for the Monomimus nerf was that the components were too easily attainable for it’s stats, then Magna should be given the 900 health they took from it because that thing crumbles like a wet piece of paper if you even look at it the wrong way. He’s arguably the hardest dino in the game to acquire and level up. He needs a complete overhaul to compete with this new 129 meta.

2 Likes

Yay they’ve done it!

8 Likes