Magnipyritor is perfect

Just saying.

Also touramoloch sucks even worse in 1.5, save your gold and parasaurs

By the year 2021, turamoloch will be worse then irritator gen 2
:joy:

How is Magna perfect? he got runty HP with no dodge or shields

2 Likes

I should have mine unlocked this week.

He’s fast enough, strong enough and thick enough to get work done, someone is getting dead

Allow me to be more productive.

I disagree. Granted, i never ever see if same level. But my team easily kills it on turn 2, having suffered 1 attack. I do run 3 129 speeders though.

Still, it seems subpar at tank busting unless it crits. It could use more crit or 1 more speed.

Just my opinion.

4 Likes

At 4900 he hasn’t disappointed, he’s not amazing, but didn’t break my heart

Maybe let it gain 3300hp.
3000 is too weak IMO.

3 Likes

And like everything around him got stronger… more health or more damage and some both. He was categorized as a loser of 1.5 by most.

Perfect would be +1 speed and a nice chunk of HP added.
As it is now, it’s… good?
I have it on my team at L23, and I love it, but it’s very underwhelming.

8 Likes

Touramoloch, diorajasaur, magnapyritor.

3 losers of uniques. :persevere::persevere::persevere:

Wouldnt say dioraja is a loser considering it has ferocious defense shatrering swap in counter Thats a very versatile item to have.

1 Like

Magnapyritor is far from perfect. For a Unique that is so hard to level up, it should be better than what it is. I fully agree with it needing a boost to it’s health, seeing as so many other strong dinos now out speed her.

1 Like

Is toura that bad still now? Thought the attack was going back up and was looking forward to using it as it got nerfed before I had the chance… that’s sly lol

when you say it’s good, they will nerf it

touramoloch is even weaker than monostegotop…

Hmm…I think I now have a strategy to save my team for when 1.6 comes out.(too late for 1.5 of course) Just going to keep saying my team is the worst.

1 Like

Erlidomi is bad despite that buff.
I-rex & I-raptor are also bad.
Bleeders make no sense.
Utahsino is still weak with 1590 atk.

Something else?:thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

I think perfect as in balanced-ish. The opposite of say touramoloch or Tanycolagreus the other way

Magna needs 130 speed.

Much more sense to have the “who has a faster velo” determined by who got more of the elusive irritator than by who lives in Local 2.