Ludia Forums

Mailbox crash - all packs and dragons lost

I had about 350 things in the mailbox - card packs, dozens of mystery packs, 10 classic packs, 3/4 gold packs and 5 rare packs, one dragon bought and haven’t hatched due to insufficient space on the island , 35000 iron and billions of fish and wood. 5 days ago something happened and all messages are gone !!! I saved the resources and packs through years of play and they vanished in a second…
I contacted the support, but no answer. I hope Ludia will restore my messages.

1 Like

You must wait for a few days for the answer

1 Like

Hey there Yo-Tam, thank you for informing us about this! What version of the game are you currently playing on? Our team is looking into this issue.

1 Like

1.49.17H, thanks.

1 Like

Today a third reset happened. All the resets happened when loading the game in my iPad after playing for a while on android galaxy s8 phone. I play with a Facebook account and I think that connecting Apple with Google via Facebook was to much for the game :pensive:

1 Like

Still no response from anybody in the support team. If needed I have a screenshot of the dragons in the mailbox from August.

1 Like

Hey Rose,

On September 1st the Mailbox reset happened. After the packs and dragons haven’t returned I contacted the support (853646). Should I open another help request, because no one returned to me after 10 days?

1 Like

In my experience, they always answer, but, and that’s true, they need reminders, as if the requests lose the queue and writing again sets it back up. Good luck with that! :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

20 days, no help from Ludia.
This game has the worst support team ever and I am not the only player who write that. I won’t address again the zero-support team because it is useless.
Looking for a good game (not Ludia) to play instead of this one.

1 Like