Ludia Forums

[Maintenance] Jurassic World Alive | May 06, 2019

UPDATE 2

Maintenance break has ended, please check your corresponding device store for the update!

UPDATE

Confirming maintenance break to start at 10:30 AM EDT. Please note that this means there will be no events starting at 10:00 AM EDT, but rather when we return from maintenance.

Hello fellow DPG members,

Please note that we’re expecting a short maintenance break in the coming hours - after the Tournament ends. Stay tuned for more details.

14 Likes
Nothing spawned at 9:00 AM today?
Server down. Is patch on the way?

1.8 get hyped

36 Likes

Wonder what its for, will something actually be fixed this time? :thinking: hope for battle fixes :pray:

4 Likes

I wish… but hope they fix bugs first

2 Likes

Lol hope so too

I can’t battle at the moment… (it just times out) Hopefully it’s to fix these issues.

And whatabout maitence iwch was couplw hours ago

I have found that if you do a friendly challenge. Afterwards you can get in to regular battles.

12 new creatures, crit/armor boost and the first 10 boosts for everyone are free!

3 Likes

Adding Kangaroos, Koalas, and a fierce Wombat

23 Likes

Fear the wombat swap in instant death

5 Likes

I hope and wish it to be to improve everything that is wrong, so there are many who abandon the game.

Hope this battle fixed, am really frustate for battle lag, loose my trophy atound 200, and tournament -5 as fight with ghost, unknow battle … just want trow my chellphone…

1 Like

It’s to take all the cheaters out of the tournament

5 Likes

We already have what’s basically a wombat in the Thylacoleo/Marsupial Lion.

1 Like
Server down. Is patch on the way?

So we miss the smilodon another time!? I hope you reward Us with DNA smilodon!

8 Likes

That’s what I was just thinking. Been out for over an hour looking & haven’t found any yet…

I hope part of this is to address the tournament…

Axeing the whole boost idea I hope. Feeling salty today.

10 Likes

So what was the point of the maintenance earlier? It didn’t seem to do much, apart from improve darting a bit.
Battles are still broken and the “tournament of cheating” prizes were just handed out.