[Maintenance] Jurassic World: The Game | April 12th, 2022

Hello Fellow Dinosaur Trainers,

Next Tuesday, April 12, 2022, starting at 4:00 AM ET, the game will be down for some extended Maintenance. Currently, our team believes the maintenance may take up to 8 hours.

We will communicate in this thread if anything changes.

Apologies, and thank you for your understanding.

*Note this is not an update; no new content will be added

15 Likes

How many loyalty points are awarded after maintenance?

5 Likes

Lets hope the crashes and random logging out gets fixed finally :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

Let’s hope it’s not another train wreck

5 Likes

So during hatching discount AGAIN? I hope the hatching discount will be moved to another time, and that we will be noticed early enough about when. I wouldn’t mind if it was directly after hybrid discount… :innocent:

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @Keith !

Can I ask why all of the maintenance in the past few months?

2 Likes

In preparation for the “amphibian hybrid”?..wait we all know that’s not gonna happen so scratch that off the list :joy:

1 Like

Hopefully some bugs are fixed lol (hoping for some LPs, i restarted my game)

1 Like

Kool needs some fixes

1 Like

@Keith or some other forum moderator, do you know if hatching discount will be rescheduled like after the previous maintenances? If yes, do you know when?

4 Likes

Any Hot times missed due to the maintenance will be rescheduled for Wednesday at the same time slot. Eg, if it were to start Tuesday at 8 am, it would be on Wednesday at 8 am instead.

12 Likes

Maintenance now in progress

9 Likes

Hey @Keith, how much Loyalty points we getting, me mate?

What exactly does “migrating the game” mean? I just got a message saying the game’s being migrated, but I don’t really know what that means.

1 Like

That’s the part that I’m curious to know. Migrating the game ?

I think it just means they’re updating the game, maybe? At least, now that I see this thread it seems like it’s just regular maintenance stuff lol.

1 Like

I’m guessing it is moving to a new server.

Maybe one where constant disconnects are a thing of the past?

10 Likes

I think the same

Hi Kowalskii, depending on how long the maintenance takes, the rewards change, so, at this point, I cannot say with certainty.

4 Likes