Ludia Forums

[Maintenance] Jurassic World: The Game | January 11th, 2022

Hello Fellow Dinosaur Trainers,
Please note that Jurassic World: The Game will be undergoing server maintenance on Tuesday, January 11th, 2022, at 8:00 am Eastern Time.

The operation is expected to last about 6 hours as the team will make a few changes to the backend. We will send out a gift to compensate all players for the downtime once server maintenance is complete.

Thank you for your patience.

101 Likes

Wait, is this when new things like mylodon and the stats will be revealed and changed? :smiley:

23 Likes

Doubtful, hopefully this will be a fix for things like the instant crash when initially logging in, or crashing when picking up decorations, or list any other number of performance based issues with the game.

Thank you @Keith and team for the heads up.

28 Likes

I hope they also fix the waiting time to start the PVP and tournament battles. Depending on the number of dinosaurs that are on cooldown, it can take minutes before started.

11 Likes

8am on top of the discount window :weary:

11 Likes

Espero, que não leve dias pra encubar os Dinos por que demora muito ai fica complicado pra fazer as missões

MOD EDIT

Translated from Portuguese

I hope it doesn’t take days to incubate the Dinos because it takes a long time and it gets complicated to do the missions

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

7 Likes

Yesterday somehow my game didn’t crash when i picked up 25 AFs . Will try again today to see if i still have magic .

6 Likes

Thanks Jamcity/Ludia for the update on planned maintenance

7 Likes

Thanks Ludia and jam city for this game really enjoy it

9 Likes

Yo lo único que quiero como regalo son 5000 puntos de fidelidad porfavor es lo único que pido​:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:plis

MOD EDIT

Translated from Spanish

The only thing I want as a gift is 5000 loyalty points, please is the only thing I ask: pray :: pray :: pray :: pray :: pray :: pray: plis

4 Likes

Y gracias por la nueva actualización

MOD EDIT

Translated from Spanish

And thanks for the new update

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

5 Likes

There are some other crashes that I hope are fixed as well. The game crashed right after I collect the T-Rexmas DNA gift and Velociraptor SDNA gift, when I opened the game up, The packages had disappeared from my mail but I hadn’t received the resources. Also the game crashed once in the middle of a Code 19 and I lost my Unayasaurus despite the fact that I had aced the Code 19 up until then. I love the game so I really hope things like that get fixed. I also have experienced crashes when the game starts up multiple times.

5 Likes

Will there be more dinosaurs???

5 Likes

Probably bug fixes like that. If you want send a support email to: support+forum@ludia.com with your support key, they’d be happy to help you get your stuff back

3 Likes

I really want to fix game crashes because its that it crashes the game so much in my phone when I have been playing for 2 minutes a while feeding my dino.

3 Likes

Yeah it happens out of luck sometimes, but in general, game is so sensitive to fast numerous picking ups. Real waste of time that bug. :expressionless:

3 Likes

When is this european time? Will the game be down at the time B-DNA missions change? I’m quite often finishing hatching some legendaries the hours before the B-DNA missions change…

4 Likes

It should be 1 PM GMT, from there you just add or subtract whatever your timezone is from (I.e. GMT plus 1 is Germany’s timezone).

3 Likes