[Maintenance] Jurassic World: The Game | March 08th, 2022

Hello Fellow Dinosaur Trainers,
Next Tuesday, March 08, 2022, starting at 8:00 AM ET the game will be down for some extended Maintenance. Currently our team believes the maintenance may take up to 8 hours.

Due to this, we have pre-emptively extended the VIP tournament that was to last 3 days to last 4 instead.

We will communicate in this thread, if anything changes.

Apologies and thank you for your understanding.

*Note this is not an update no new content will be added

15 Likes

@Keith any chance of these maintenance breaks getting moved to not be during the most valuable discount window in the future, or will there be a standard substitute discount offered on a different day when these maintenance breaks happen?

14 Likes

Hi Sionsith,
Unfortunately, I do not see the maintenance or updates moved to other days except in extenuating circumstances.

6 Likes

Which I understand if operationally that’s the best day for Ludia, do you know if an additional discount window will be added to Wednesday? Last time this happened the extra discount was offered without any notice and some players need to plan to capture those discounts if offered on a different day.

14 Likes

Good to know

ok, now we Know, here will be VIP trounament on monday :DDDD

3 Likes

Interesting, it’s a good call to do this on tuesday as that is when the new JWE2 DLC drops.

Thats why i hit up the 15% on Wednesday. Can’t do “maintenance” during both windows.:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

What if you started maintenance at 9am ET, so we at least had a partial shot at the hatchery discount?

3 Likes

Hi Sionsith, The team has confirmed that the hot times have been rescheduled for wednesday

18 Likes

Maybe Jamcity is doing this so people will actually play JWE2 when the DLC drops instead of JWTG :eyes:

Oh come on.

When will the discount be on Wednesday? If possible also in GMT? Same time as Tuesdays?

1 Like

Last time it was the same time on Wednesday that it was on Tuesday, for me that is 5am-7am PST.

@Keith please tell the team thank you for the early communication of this. If I can put forward a recommendation that when the maintenance is announced on the other communication channels (social media) that this piece of information is included with that announcement so players know and can plan for it.

14 Likes

What time is 8am in your country in Filipino time?

Note: I’m asking where your headquarters is so I can convert it to Phillipines Time.

the discount window will be the same time on Wednesday that it is on Tuesday, so whenever that is for your time zone just add a day and thats when the discount will be, this discount window typically starts at event roll over which is another way to target the discount.

2 Likes

I searched in Google and I got the answer.

Start: 3:00 PM
End: 11:00 PM

It is kind of funny, this is the only company I know of that does maintenance during peak hours.

In all of my IT jobs, we did them during off hours.

3 Likes

hullo so i was wondering of instead of doing it when i play the game the most (mornings) have the maintenance happen over night please i know your crew would be up all night but then no one has to wait

The game is played all around the world. There is always a morning, business hour or night for someone, no matter what time they choose for their maintenance.

13 Likes