[Maintenance] Rise of Berk | January 25, 2022

[UPDATE 2] Maintenance has been postponed until next month. Exact details still to come.

[UPDATE] Maintenance has been temporarily postponed. More info coming soon.

Vikings! Some short maintenance is scheduled for tomorrow, January 25, at 9 am EST.

The game will be inaccessible for a short period of time. Keep an eye out here or on our social pages for updates!

Thank you for your patience!

6 Likes

Mano eu acho que as carta da loja é muito cara seis não acha 297 reai em uma carta e mais as carta da coisas boas como bastante ruas dragões raros e bons da muito recursos

1 Like

Translated from Portuguese

Bro I think the letter from the store is very expensive six doesn’t think 297 reais in a letter and more the letter of good things like a lot of streets rare and good dragons give a lot of resources

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

1 Like

Ja Sam 30 leves kako da dodem na 176 level na Dragon for berk jasam see pokuso Ali mi nije u spelo vajda trebami para kako Bi prekuco I igricu

Mod Edit:
Translated from Croatian

I’m 30 left how to get to level 176 on Dragon for berk I tried but I didn’t know how to play

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

1 Like

Vikings! Maintenance has been temporarily postponed. More info coming soon. Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

Greetings again, Vikings! Maintenance has now been postponed until next month. Exact details still to come. Thank you for your support!

2 Likes

Please could you add a function to store houses? A place when we could move buildings through the map and the new dragons from Nine Realms?

Thanks

1 Like