[Maintenance] Titan Uprising | February 2, 2022

[UPDATE] Maintenance is now over!

Greetings Vikings! There is some maintenance scheduled for tomorrow, February 2, at 9 am EST.

The game will be inaccessible for a short period of time. We will post updates here and on our social pages as they become available.

Thank you for your patience!

3 Likes

Hope it will fix the situation where Alphas fall from 10* to 1* when you accept new player to Clan (and he drag his low * Alpha data with him)

1 Like

All clans went down to 1* whether they had new players or not! Let’s hope we get back our previous levels…

1 Like

So it will take again 24 hours? Bye bye to the dragons we were playing for?

1 Like

So @ChrisP what exactly was this maintenance for? The issue with the alphas is still there and because there weren’t any updates here, Twitter or FB I missed my chance at playing the low low * alpha yet again, cos it gets beaten within 5 mins. I also have had no response from support only the automated response to tell me they received the email. What’s going on?

1 Like

Maintenance is now over, Vikings! Thank you for your patience! You will find a gift of 150 Runes in your in-game Terror-Mail! :grinning:

2 Likes

When are you going to fix the problem of the game not working for people who got a phone update? I have tried to get ahold of someone, but no one has responded!

2 Likes

Where is Valentine Light Fury event? It’s Sunday already, still nothing!

3 Likes

After upgrade I can’t play game. i use iphone 6 plus. Why?

1 Like