Ludia Forums

[Maintenance] Titan Uprising | November 26, 2019

There will be some delay to today’s scheduled maintenance. We will update you in a few hours as to the time of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience!

Update:
Maintenance will go live at 12pm E.S.T. (in approx. 10 minutes). We expect the game to be back up in 4 hours During this time the game will be unavailable for play.
We will update you all when the game is live or if there are further delays.

Thank you for your patience!

Update:
We’re back online! Update 1.9 is slowly rolling out. Make sure you update your game before playing, enjoy!
Note:
Bear with us iOS players, there are currently some delays with update 1.9. Thanks for your continued patience, we will be sure to update you when the status changes.

Update:
Vikings, iOS players should be seeing Update 1.9 in their App Store now! Please let us know if you see it.

7 Likes

We’il wait. After the update, we would wait patiently for the clean update :slight_smile: :raising_hand_woman:

6 Likes

@Rose,so how long should we wait? About 2 hours or so?

At this moment we can’t promise when exactly the maintenance will go live. However, we will let our players know before we start maintenance!

6 Likes

"However, we will let our players know before we start maintenance!"
That’s a really bad joke @Rose :frowning:

Maintenance began a while ago and suddenly in the middle of my arena battle battle, so I will lose everything again.

2 Likes

Sorry that the message didn’t give you enough time to finish your battle before the maintenance went live. We will try to improve this going forward, thanks for reaching out to us.

1 Like

Why not do the update when people aren’t playing, like in the middle of the night? We are missing 4 hours of Alpha battles.

Because people from different time zones are playing this game… your daytime might be my nighttime…

12 Likes

@Rose literally no info still? Man where Marcus when you need him let me guess all
Luida has android.

1 Like

Welp, thank you for making my decision for me and not resubbing. I appreciate all the lack of info and head starts given to android. God bless

2 Likes

Did ludia just start developing the IOS game update after they went live for android today?

3 Likes

Looks like they all went home and turned there notifications off on forums, cause 5hr+ wait time with no news or info. Not to mention when we update it’s going to be bugged to we lose even more time and resources.

1 Like

Since iOS is such a big issue for you guys how about awarding your iOS users some extra items for their patience and loyalty? I’m a clan leader and it’s a challenge to keep people interested in the game when only half of the clans can play at a time.

2 Likes

My gosh this is ridiculous. Been waiting all day for maintenance to finish?!? Like?? Why are you doing android first and making iOS wait? This happened for the last update, too, we had to wait a whole extra day! I actually am so done with this game at this point

1 Like

Let it out, luida doesn’t deserve your patronage! They favor android, and they will always.

We are aware that Update 1.9 is still unavailable to iOS players and we are doing our best to have this released soon. Again, thank you everyone for your patience. We understand your frustration. We’re experiencing the same delay company-wide.

1 Like

How can a company be so colossally unprepared for a routine update that y’all have probably been working on for weeks?! It’s unacceptable to come into the forum 6hours after maintenance was supposed to be done with 0 information or ETA on it. You’re telling me in 6 hours you guys couldn’t figure anything out?

3 Likes

Not even a tweet or response. Just straight up ignoring , probaly to busy playing on there androids, getting ahead of iOS.

1 Like

It’s honestly unbelievable that a company would be so unprepared for a routine update. What did they expect? To just not release it on IOS?!

1 Like