Major glitch

I am canceling my sub, because incompetent developers are unable to fix simple arena glitches which randomly freeze the game. These incompetent moneygrabbers are releasing more content while ignoring bugs that make game impossible to play. Fix broken things now, release more content later.

Its a new game its gonna have bugs every now and then. Pokemon go was horrible for monthsssss

This game has plenty of ways to counter bugs

Hey Vytautas, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this issue, I can understand that freezing issues, especially in battle, can be really annoying and frustrating. Freeing up some memory on your device by closing any background apps you’re not using could help with the freezing. If your game is linked to your Facebook, Google Play store, or Game Center, clearing the cache might also help the game run more smoothly. If the issue persists, contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, and they’ll be happy to help you.

I am playing on xiaomi mi mix2 with no other apps open. 6gb ram should be more than enough, so do not blame my hardware.

Connection is also a factor.

how about 800mbit/s internet speed at home and 100mbit/s 4g LTE speed while i am outside?

Each device responds differently, especially with Android devices. So many tweaked versions of Android out there, the developer may not know which tweak has what effect on their game. I had never heard of the Xiaomi mi Mix2 until I just now googled it.

Hopefully they look into it and test their game compatibility on that device. Hope they get you up and running soon my friend.

I turned power saver on and i have had fewer arena freezes.