Below is my final act as Ambassador. I promised to the team I would send my compiled feedback that I believe will revitalize this game into the success state it used to be in.
This will be sectioned out by categories and will be presented in the form of “patch notes” for easy reading.
I am sharing this with the community as well to get some insight and feedback.
Quality of Life
Weekly Event Schedule
• Dinosaurs that have more than 1 dinosaur in a rarity group should be split evenly among a certain timeframe to prevent needing to travel great distances for a 25% chance to find the dinosaur you want.
o Example: 4 common dinosaurs should be split between 2 days. 2 common dinos the first day, and the other 2 the second.
• There should no-longer be any gaps in event days where no dino events are present.
Event Supply Drops
• Event supply drops should be increased in frequency nearly 300%.
o The average distance between event supply drops is 400 meters.
o Lowers the need to compromise safety and drive to locations due to their low chance at spawning your desired target and the distance between drops.
Adding Dinosaur “Might” Score
• Might is a new stat that compiled all stats into a single “Score”. (Health, Speed, and Attack)
• Might Score will be used to determine a new PvP Matchmaking Concept
Adding Arena Team Rosters
• Add 3 Arena Team Rosters that focused around different tactics and strategies.
o With the immense amount of Dinos in the game, it’s very difficult to limit it to just 8 and filter and switch through hundreds of dinos.
• Create different Teams with varied Might Score to create your dream team at all levels of strength.
o Many people want to use dinosaurs that are not “meta.”
New Matchmaking Concept
• Players are now matched based on Might Score.
• Players that battle with lower Might gain and lose less medals than someone who battles with a higher Might score.
o High Risk and High Reward
• Incubators are no longer based on Arena, but rather Might Score.
o 3 tiers of Incubators; with Might score ranges being the differentiator in rewards.
• Arena Stages are now only cosmetic. All arena stages are now in rotation at random, regardless of Might Score.
• Prevents players from “throwing” a match to lower their medal count.
PvP Season Changes
• All players have medals counts reset to ZER0 at each new season.
• Medal counts are ONLY for the PvP Season and have no effect on any other attribute of the game (Arena/Incubators, etc).
• Medal count gain and loss is based on the new Might Score system.
o Win with a low Might Score, gain fewer medals.
o Allows lower players to stand against higher players in the leaderboard if enough battles are won!
• PvP medals are retained at the “highest” point during a season for reward payout (a feature already being implemented!)
o Prevents the frustration of a losing streak.
Double DNA Day
• Monthly community event where all DNA acquisition is doubled for 8 hours.
o Dart DNA acquisition and Fusion DNA Acquisition
o Allow new players to quickly catch up to the higher tier players and allows higher tier players to advance their teams.
• Like Jurassic World: The Game, create a World Boss that allows you to use all of your dinosaurs to deal as much damage as you can to the Boss. Damage is tallied up across the world and if the damage threshold is met, the Boss is defeated, and a Premium Incubator is awarded to all participants.
o Damage dealt to the boss is rewarded in Coins at a 1:1 ratio.
• Adding skins to the game to create diversity in dino appearances.
o Skins can be acquired via Genomes.
o Genomes can be acquired through various sources.
o Depending on the source, the skin genome type progresses different skins.
Arena = Skin 1 Genomes
Strike Events = Skin 2 Genomes
Incubator Opens = Skin 3 Genomes
It was a pleasure to serve as Ambassador. I hope this sheet assistance in the growth and progress on the game.
Take care and happy hunting!