Ludia Forums

Make better Db trades

We’ve got a buck increase in daily missions and in the buck event so shouldn’t we have better dollar trades again? Also perhaps returning them in normal legendary card packs

2 Likes

They are called Bucks.

3 Likes

We all use the abbreviation “DB” (Dino Bucks)

5 Likes

Alright then. However we agree that we need better trades for them

3 Likes

Actually I disagree.

Straight up trades for DB are fine, because they reward frequent players. The custom trades should stay nerfed because it doesn’t reward players in the same way.

I feel like we finally have equilibrium with the trade harbor.

4 Likes

Yes but for example it still doesn’t look paid off when you can’t even get 200 db for a legendary creature and even 50 db in the other trade. For a legendary creature that cost in some cases (aquatics) almost 5k dna should be at least the double

2 Likes

And imo thats just the catch with the custom trades. I wait until I see those legendary dinos to DBux trades appear, then I accept the trade.

All if which I an fine with. I am getting 400+ dbux from VIP decoration trades. Only catch is I gotta wait for them to appear in the harbor.

1 Like

Upon checking my park and the trades, I cane across this gem:

Nearly 3x the dbux in a custom trade. I think the system is fine.

3 Likes

They used to trade for more, but than an update came out that capped it and fidelity came along for DB.

1 Like

This is why I think it’s fine ^

4 Likes

Is 130 bucks high for a legendary? So you’re saying custom trades only give 40 bucks for a legendary? That seems awfully low

I have gotten an 340 bucks offer for an ostrfik which I didn’t take because I needed that ostra, but either way even that 300 felt a bit low

Legendaries cost 3000 dna to buy and the harbour usually values them at half of that in dna, so they are worth 1300-1500 dna, so for 135 bucks the dna bucks ratio is 10:1 which is too expensive.

So won’t it make sense if we trade the legendary for dna or lp and trade that for bucks for a better rate?

1 Like

Custom Trades give a flat 50 dbux. Low, yes, but it’s suppose to be like that. The whole point of the custom trades is to set up trades you want, which come at a lesser cost than normal, random trades in the harbor. Plus it deters people from abusing it like they once did.

No that seems high. My point with the Pteran I sold is that the random trades, which offers better dbux because of the randomness. It’s up to the player if they want to accept that trade or not.

Yes, but not all trades should follow a set pattern. If a legendary dino already yields more DNA, then why trade it for dbux if you don’t want to? This is what I don’t get about why yall think the amount should be increased… It’s as simple as not accepting the trades that you deem of lesser value.

That is why beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I am more than fine selling my legendary dinos for dirt cheap dbux. Because it means I get better trades for other dinos and structures inside my market.

Just because you perceive yourself as getting a horrible trade does not mean the system is broken nor horrifically flawed and need changes.

2 Likes

This is the exchange that everyone would like! :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Yes. For vip buildings and decorations trades are still ok

1 Like

Agreed. They should do that

1 Like

To be clear I wasn’t saying the system was broken, having variable ratios seems to be an intentional aspect of the trade harbour

I was just curious why 135 bucks was seen as a good trade for a legendary, because if I had spare legendaries that I would like to turn into bucks, selling said legendary to lp or dna and then trading that would yield a better ratio which meant in the end I would get more bucks than what i could get directly

So I was wondering if dna/lp to bucks ratio wasn’t actually as good as I thought it was but it was just that in your point of view the extra bucks isn’t worth the additional time the legendary clogs up the harbour which makes sense.