Ludia Forums

Make me this

I don’t see how I’d be bullying you. I’m simply saying that you may be wrong about Giga’s intentions.

1 Like

Pyrosaur would be a good name and I don’t get how the class is Resilient ? It’s a fusion of one Cunning (Pyroraptor) and one Fierce (Spinosaurus).

Oh sorry yea

That’s fine. Misunderstandings happen.

but giga’s bullying me as a pure joke:(

I don’t see where the bullying starts.

1 Like

start in the @GIGAKING he said"Lol,THIS IS A PURE JOKE"like that

I’m reasonably sure that Giga was talking about them requesting a “please,” and not your dinosaur.

1 Like

Yea I was talking about the please being the joke and the reason I put that joke is I didn’t want to get band for trolling, I wasn’t calling what you did a joke. I was saying what I SAID was a joke. I don’t have any beef with you @Mikiraptor. Also thank you @Saurophaganax18 @Dunderfloof and @Alloraptor for knowing what I was saying and having my back!

1 Like

You put the title as “make me this” so I jokingly said can you add a please, I never said you creature was bad or anything of the such. I was joking and asked could you add a please in the title.

oh im so sorry,you talking to @Alloraptor @Saurophaganax18

1 Like

i mean,please make me this

1 Like

:grin:

This text will be blurred

1 Like

:slight_smile:

the text is blurred too

2 Likes

Can i get a please?

Lol,THIS IS A PURE JOKE!!

1 Like

Bro seriously,how to blurred text show me now bcs im not working ,when i type"this text will be blurred"it not working

And the humor spreads :joy::joy:. Lol

Hit the gear icon and then blur spoiler

Ok

This text will be blurred

1 Like

Spoiler about indominus rex

Indominus rex is a mapusaurus

1 Like